Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition

new DLC out now for 3rd strike

How the HELL do you even activate it ?; because I still see the same colors.

Anyway...

I got the new DLC colors & I'm pretty shame of myself for purchasing $2.99 for just some color. The only reason I made the jump was that I play this game a lot more then SSF4, SF4, & BB:CT/CS with my friends & brothers.

Anyway...

I got the new DLC colors & I'm pretty shame of myself for purchasing $2.99 for just some color. The only reason I made the jump was that I play this game a lot more then SSF4, SF4, & BB:CT/CS with my friends & brothers.

same here i play it a lot aslo plus i aslo like to see the new colors

Anyway...

i know how to put on the new colors go while in 3rd strike and on the main menu go to downloadable content then go to my content then press x on the color packs 1 and then you go to the characters you want and change their colors some colors have 3 colors packs like aukma called second impact

Edited by ResidentEvil657

i assume these colours are just plain old palette swaps??

its scandelous they would charge for these, new costumes sf4 style i can kinda understand paying for but colours!? pah!

ya they are they just just change the color of the things there are wearing sometimes even they hair color even saw one on aukma where they added a little white to his a hair and ryu with no headband

i know how to put on the new colors go while in 3rd strike and on the main menu go to downloadable content then go to my content then press x on the color packs 1 and then you go to the characters you want and change their colors some colors have 3 colors packs like aukma called second impact

OK thanks, I didn't even notice the downloadable content section on the main menu.

I didn't even notice there was DLC for it

there are 2 things of DLC out now for 3rd strike one of them are the new colors 7 in all for every character like different colors of clothes there are wearing the other DLC is dipswitchs and let you do different things to the game have all the super arts so you have all 3 instead of just one if you wanna have parrying like air ground etc if at all things like that basically you can make game how you want to play just to extent

OK thanks, I didn't even notice the downloadable content section on the main menu.

ya i just saw that and went there so that's what you have to do i saw it when 1st got 3rd strike i just thought they just show what DLC you have and if there was any new DLC out but ya you have to do that so when any new DLC comes out like new colors maybe even characters when they come out and you don't see them i go to my content and look there to be safe i don't think the new characters for awhile longer though and it's people form SF 2 like blunkla m bision vega saget etc from what i hread i gruess we'll see sooner or later