PST Custom Trophy List 1.0 - Discussion Thread

Mendel

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of this moment, no one qualifies. :p Knowing some completionists the way that I do, they'll bug out when the hiddens get revealed.

Oh snap! :francis:

Not even the Hakooms and duck360s of the world? Well then, color me extremely intrigued! Are all of the hiddens for games that are currently released, or are upcoming titles that we have lists for a part of the mix possibly?

Edited by Mendel

Oh snap! :francis:

Not even the Hakooms and duck360s of the world? Well then, color me extremely intrigued! Are all of the hiddens for games that are currently released, or are upcoming titles that we have lists for a part of the mix possibly?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-21PM4EKRvCs/TV9KulzS3II/AAAAAAAAAZs/K-470g1iG1w/s1600/Mr.+Clever.gif

I may be a sadistic, cruel, heartless asshole, but I'm not that bad.

Well certainly some things can come across as PAINful. You guys probably did your homework and checked some cards for some grueling details.

But I'll reserve judgment once some secrets get revealed :p

Edited by Mendel

I may be a sadistic, cruel, heartless asshole, but I'm not that bad.
:p

Well certainly some things can come across as PAINful. You guys probably did your homework and checked some cards for some grueling details.

But I'll reserve judgment once some secrets get revealed :p

I see what you did there. Probably a safe guess.

Personally, the sadistic, cruel, heartless asshole in me would love to see "King Of The World" from Red Alert 3 Commander's Challenge make a surprise appearance. :whistle:

Edited by Mendel

I might as well point out that this is a retail trophy list, and not a PSN list. You can breathe easy knowing that King of Pain won't be making a surprise appearance.

Although, we reserve the right to use it in the future if we decide to do a PSN-themed list. :devil:

Edited by Mendel

:(

I guess I can always hope for "Master and Commander" instead then...

That'd be like you, myself and... like 5 other people in the world. Though I am curious how and when the hidden trophies will be hinted at and what-not. I mean it's one thing to announce it with subtle hints but you should put some thought and creativity... like maybe hinting them in a limerick or something.

Edited by Mendel

That'd be like you, myself and... like 5 other people in the world. Though I am curious how and when the hidden trophies will be hinted at and what-not. I mean it's one thing to announce it with subtle hints but you should put some thought and creativity... like maybe hinting them in a limerick or something.

That would be fun and all, but the only limericks I know start with "There once was a man from Nantucket...".

Edited by Mendel

EDIT: Whoever contributed the Catherine trophy to the list, you were very kind to everyone making them only beat Alter, and not Axis Mundi lol

Agreed, it was almost too nice to use Altar instead of Axis Mundi. Heck Obelisk would have been a more "slick" move if you know what I mean ;)

gotta say this is a cool idea and i already have some of them but i don't have the money for some of the games like cathrine or deus ex

but either way a good game to play and to keep the members on their toes

good luck to everyone

What I like about competitions like this is that it could open a person up to try new games like Catherine and Deus Ex. Both are very good games by the way!

Edited by Mendel

Agreed, it was almost too nice to use Altar instead of Axis Mundi. Heck Obelisk would have been a more "slick" move if you know what I mean ;)

The original choice for Catherine was A God is Born. Be glad we had second thoughts.

Edited by Mendel