Rate the trophy difficulty  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.92

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I voted 5. The water levels gave me a fair amount of trouble. The times in them are tight and they require you to just be lucky with the blocks you get. They alone took me around 4 hours.

Looking at the scores on the leaderboard, it seems that many people gave up before reaching the end.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just got 100%. I'll give it a 4. Probably more of a 3 for me but some people may have trouble with it. It's a puzzle game and it's mainly based on luck how the tiles fall, though skill and speed certainly factor in. The most I had to retry any level was like 4, and got Kaboom on first try in level 14. It's a fun little game. I bet Bejeweled skills would serve you well with it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gave it a 4, most of the time not too difficult, but in later levels (and especially the last one) I ran out of time quite often. And my level scores were below average, simply because the game does not reward quick level completion as much as you may think, you get more points for taking your time and doing combos instead, so I had to replay a lot of levels to get above 200000 points.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I voted 5/10 because of the last lvl and lvl 47 for some reason that became my nemesis, it felt like the timer went quicker, oh and the 30 combo trophy took a while but looking back on it its not as daunting as i first thought. Oh well all done now, good clean addictive fun

Yeah, that's because level 47 is one of the hardest levels. I usually die a couple of times when I play that level. I've beat the game twice before on PC. It's a bit more difficult with a PS3 controller, as it's so slow to move around, but you could use move too as the game supports move. The game is a bit different than the PC version, but the actual levels are the same, though you had some spot the odd for each image in the books. Much more focus on the book on the PC version. Also no castle in the game. I had to do second last level twice, but the last level I actually did on first attempt, though that's because I've done it several times before on PC.

I"ll give it a 4. Most trophies are pretty easy. The only ones I had trouble with with getting 200k and the last level gave me some frustration. Getting the 30 chain was a little bit of a pain also. But overall It's fairly easy but really fun & addicting.

I'm not sure how you had trouble with 200k, because I got that when I was 3/4 through the game, before I even got to the 4th book. o.O

Also it seems I didn't have to purchase all upgrades for the castle for the trophies, maybe I didn't need to update it all, I don't know, maxed it out anyways.

The 30 chain was the last trophy I did. Went back to level 2 and just got away all the wrong stones, made sure the water didn't flow so the screen would leave the area. I had to take out some of the color I was trying to get 30 in a chain with, but after trying to do it for like 15 minutes, I got a 27 chain and a 35 chain. ;)

The game is between a 2-3 difficulty wise. You don't really need to worry about the trophies, just get through the game and if you still miss any trophies it will take you a couple of minutes to get them. Read the above tips for 30 in a chain.

Needless to say, I love the game, and purchased it instantly when I saw it had dropped in price to a reasonable amount and even had a PS+ sale. :D I'd recommend the game to pretty much anyone, even though you aren't really good at puzzle games. It's not a tedious or extremely hard puzzle game you will tear you hair out from. It's fun and relaxing, though will get you into a rush in the latter levels, but I'm pretty sure you won't get stuck anywhere. It's also very addicting.

Edited by MMDE

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...