MUT Creation Glitch

djhmetfan2

Hope you're right, and they do sort this issue out. I couldn't get the game on release day so had to order it and hoping to get it in the next day or 2. I'm a bit annoyed, because i only tried MUT on 11 about a month ago, just to see what MUT was like on a Madden game. I only played one or 2 games and brought a couple of packs, now have seemed to spoil my chances of a plat on 12. Like i said before, I know its not all about the plat but we shouldn't be penalized for playing Madden in the past.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I can't believe that they wouldn't fix issues like this on one of their biggest selling annual games. That would be incredibley stupid on their part. And like you, I play Madden even after I get the plat. It used to be that 90% of my gaming was Madden a couple of years ago. So I think they'll address this issue.

Maybe....

But I promise you they are going to fix the issues with....draft classes, AI sign/trades/draft logic. Broken coverages. ect. First.

A glitched trophy isn't a high priority for them right now.

i started a new post about this on an ea forum and have lots of people commenting on it as well so now ea will def know about this even thought i know they already do.Hopefully this means a plat soon for all of us

Don't be surprised if it isn't addressed right away. There are other issues the game has that are far more important than an issue with the trophy/acheivements. EA cares more about the people who play this game regulary, not as much of the people who just want a quick platinum and then move on.

This guy on Youtube "Gnarcity187" posted a video saying and showing a email from EA saying, "that when the first patch is out and we update, the trophy/achievement will pop/unlock when you first start the game after the update."

Here is the video from "Gnarcity187"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZMdLFMfji0]This One is Easy MUT Trophy/Achievement Update - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by jman67
Fix spelling

This guy on Youtube "Gnarcity187" posted a video saying and showing a email from EA saying, "that when the first patch is out and we update, the trophy/achievement will pop/unlock when you first start the game after the update."

Here is the video from "Gnarcity187"

That's what the guy who made the video said, I saw no indication of that in the email.

Also, thats EA Customer Support it's not their server side patch team. There has been no official word from them whatsoever and until it actually comes from them don't believe anything else. The first person I spoke to from CS told me we can make new teams, the second one didn't know what the hell I was talking about, the third one said it was my fault, the fourth one said it's a known issue but there isn't a timeline for a fix.

The people he and I talked to read from a script, that is nothing official.

Yeah I have received a email from EA Support, and the guy that emailed me said, "the MUT mode is not available at this time and to try it at another time."

That's after I have all trophies and all MUT trophies except the "This one is easy" trophy. Lol....

Yeah I noticed he never shown the email, but he said he was in a live chat, and it might not be true, but then again it might. Just brought my hopes up a bit.

There was a similar glitch with EA's Skate 3 game, there were glitched trophies, and EA actually patched it, and then they were obtainable.

I have a feeling that in the first patch the trophy will pop.

Yeah I have received a email from EA Support, and the guy that emailed me said, "the MUT mode is not available at this time and to try it at another time."

That's after I have all trophies and all MUT trophies except the "This one is easy" trophy. Lol....

Yeah I noticed he never shown the email, but he said he was in a live chat, and it might not be true, but then again it might. Just brought my hopes up a bit.

There was a similar glitch with EA's Skate 3 game, there were glitched trophies, and EA actually patched it, and then they were obtainable.

I have a feeling that in the first patch the trophy will pop.

He wasn't in a Live Chat because that's not what that screen looks like. I'm just warning everyone the games preimere modes are severly broken right now so don't be too surprised if they don't address a trophy problem right away. The other issues are higher priority.

He wasn't in a Live Chat because that's not what that screen looks like. I'm just warning everyone the games preimere modes are severly broken right now so don't be too surprised if they don't address a trophy problem right away. The other issues are higher priority.

What's broken with them? Besides trophy issues, I haven't had any issues. Just wondering what issues you are having?

But if you watch the whole thing through, he says he was on the phone with EA, then got a email after, his video shows a email after being in a his conversation.

They had all of Skate 3's trophy problems fixed within a couple weeks, but had several trophies to fix, but this EA guy from the Madden team said with the 1st patch.

These days trophies are a high demand. I'm like you and want this plat, but also play Madden all year till the next one comes out, and am not just for the trophies. My favorite mode is franchise.

I think they will fix all the issues with draft and such that people report, but I have a strong feeling that they will fix this one little trophy along with it. In the first patch.

At 1:16 Quote right from Gnar says the EA guy said, "Right when you patch and insert the disc and play, the trophy will pop, and that everyone who has played MUT has the trophy, but it just hasn't unlocked, no word on when the first patch will be. Some take 30 days, some a few weeks or a week."

Well tomorrow the game has been out for a full week.

Edit- Yeah I messed up by saying "chat" but by that I meant chat on the phone. I'm sorry for that

Edited by jman67

But if you watch the whole thing through, he says he was on the phone with EA, then got a email after, his video shows a email after being in a his conversation.

They had all of Skate 3's trophy problems fixed within a couple weeks, but had several trophies to fix, but this EA guy from the Madden team said with the 1st patch.

These days trophies are a high demand. I'm like you and want this plat, but also play Madden all year till the next one comes out, and am not just for the trophies. My favorite mode is franchise.

I think they will fix all the issues with draft and such that people report, but I have a strong feeling that they will fix this one little trophy along with it. In the first patch.

At 1:16 Quote right from Gnar says the EA guy said, "Right when you patch and insert the disc and play, the trophy will pop, and that everyone who has played MUT has the trophy, but it just hasn't unlocked, no word on when the first patch will be. Some take 30 days, some a few weeks or a week."

Well tomorrow the game has been out for a full week.

Edit- Yeah I messed up by saying "chat" but by that I meant chat on the phone. I'm sorry for that

Madden has million dollar tournaments year round, I promise you that they will fix the other issues first.

EA has not released an official statement on the patch, so whoever told the guy in the video otherwise is lying. Like I said, if you want sure info on this go post at the official EA forums or operationsports. That's where the Madden Developers actually post.

I'd like it to be fixed right away, but with all the other issues the game has that needs addressing the trophy issue might take a back seat for a while.

I know there is a lot of stuff they need to fix, but I think they will patch and get this trophy and the other issues fixed right away in patch one. I've read and seen so much people say they talked to EA people and were told by that EA person the trophy is showing on their end and will get this fixed. If it's showing on their end, and not ours, and they fix in this patch, it'd be simple, and they are already looking into it and are fixing it.

Right on the official EA Madden twitter they say they are looking into it, meaning to fix it. So they must want to get this fixed right away.

BTW..

Found this on Xbox360Achievements.org - Madden NFL 12 - This One is Easy Achievement (Copy and pasted.)

Comment #35 by iAlexandrou

Monday, September 05, 2011 @ 02:29:58 PM

"Hey guys I found a resolution to this stupid thing. Here this is my conversation with an EA represenative Read it.

Nikhil: Hi, my name is Nikhil. How may I help you?

2314886642: Hi Im playing madden 12 right now

Nikhil: Hi.

Nikhil: Okay

2314886642: And Im playing madden ultimate team and there is an achievement for Making a team

2314886642: And it is not showing up because the criteria for the achievement is to make a team but when I log in it uses the team that I made in Madden 10

2314886642: Its called "This one is Easy"

Nikhil: Unfortunately,Its a temporary issue

2314886642: What do you mean its Temporary?

Nikhil: This will be resolved very soon

2314886642: Will it be in the form of an Update or somthing?

Nikhil: I just know that this i

Comment #36 by iAlexandrou

Monday, September 05, 2011 @ 02:31:44 PM

Nikhil: I just know that this is a temp issue. Our team is working on it.

2314886642: Do you know when it will be resolved?

Nikhil: 24-48 hours

2314886642: Oh ok thats all I wanted to know thank you so much!

Nikhil: You are most welcome

Nikhil: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

2314886642: Nope thats it

2314886642: Thank you again

Nikhil: Bye

Nikhil: Take care

Nikhil has disconnected. "

I know I know, just another EA support person, but there are so much postings of these.

I agree with everything Major-Dutch is saying but I did receive this e-mail after I replied to the previous one I stated about earlier in this thread. I bitched about not trusting EA anymore and not pre-ordering games or buying DLC cause they don't QA. I guess that got it to be escalated and got this, at least to me they admitted it:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

I understand that you are not able to achieve "This one is easy" trophy. Our development team is aware of this and they are working on getting it resolved. I would also suggest you to post your issue on our official forums. Below is the link to official madden forums:

Madden General Discussion : EA Forums

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Your time and patience in this matter is appreciated.

Best Regards,

Mike

Electronic Arts – World Wide Customer Experience

I agree with everything Major-Dutch is saying but I did receive this e-mail after I replied to the previous one I stated about earlier in this thread. I bitched about not trusting EA anymore and not pre-ordering games or buying DLC cause they don't QA. I guess that got it to be escalated and got this, at least to me they admitted it:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

I understand that you are not able to achieve "This one is easy" trophy. Our development team is aware of this and they are working on getting it resolved. I would also suggest you to post your issue on our official forums. Below is the link to official madden forums:

Madden General Discussion : EA Forums

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Your time and patience in this matter is appreciated.

Best Regards,

Mike

Electronic Arts – World Wide Customer Experience

Kind of like what I was saying the whole time. I am with you both on this and want this fixed right away.

They really do need to do better QA. Lets just hope despite everything Major-Dutch is saying, that they do fix it and right away in the first patch along all the other fixes they need to fix.

Madden has million dollar tournaments year round, I promise you that they will fix the other issues first.

EA has not released an official statement on the patch, so whoever told the guy in the video otherwise is lying. Like I said, if you want sure info on this go post at the official EA forums or operationsports. That's where the Madden Developers actually post.

I'd like it to be fixed right away, but with all the other issues the game has that needs addressing the trophy issue might take a back seat for a while.

I'm sorry, I'm honestly not trying to be confrontational. I really don't understand what you mean by the other issues. 95% of my gaming since Tuesday has been Madden and my gaming has been fine. I'm not saying you are lieing, but I'm just wondering what these other issues are.

Kind of like what I was saying the whole time. I am with you both on this and want this fixed right away.

They really do need to do better QA. Lets just hope despite everything Major-Dutch is saying, that they do fix it and right away in the first patch along all the other fixes they need to fix.

The thing is I have gone through the some channels of all of you. Talking to them on the phone, talking to them through live chat, talking to them through emails.

All have netted different results, the first person told me they could see it on their side. The second person told me I was lying more or less, the third person didn't know wtf I was talking about, and finally the fourth person in Tier 3 of complaints told me they were aware of the issue but there is no timeline for a fix.

I'm just being honest, whoever said that EA has confirmed they are fixing it in the first patch lied. EA hasn't even announced a first patch yet, let alone what will be fixed in it.

I'm sorry, I'm honestly not trying to be confrontational. I really don't understand what you mean by the other issues. 95% of my gaming since Tuesday has been Madden and my gaming has been fine. I'm not saying you are lieing, but I'm just wondering what these other issues are.

There are numerous issues in all aspects of the game.

Franchise mode is litered with bugs and glitches.

Edited by Major-Dutch-_

The thing is I have gone through the some channels of all of you. Talking to them on the phone, talking to them through live chat, talking to them through emails.

All have netted different results, the first person told me they could see it on their side. The second person told me I was lying more or less, the third person didn't know wtf I was talking about, and finally the fourth person in Tier 3 of complaints told me they were aware of the issue but there is no timeline for a fix.

I'm just being honest, whoever said that EA has confirmed they are fixing it in the first patch lied. EA hasn't even announced a first patch yet, let alone what will be fixed in it.

I know that your being realistic but please stop.....you're killing all of my jujubes!

:pout: I just want the plat EA, is that too much to ask?!!

I know that your being realistic but please stop.....you're killing all of my jujubes!

:pout: I just want the plat EA, is that too much to ask?!!

I want it too man, I've just seen how EA does things. The only positive is UT is their main post-sale money maker. So, maybe they will fix it right away to not risking losing money.

I don't know.

Again, I believe you, but could you be a little more specific. Just saying that there are glitches in the franchise mode doesn't tell me what the glitches are. I'm only asking because I haven't experienced any glitches yet minus a couple trophies not popping which they did on my second attempt. I've played into my second season on the franchise.

I'm curious because I play Madden a lot and maybe I'm missing something or maybe I can help in some way.

Again, I believe you, but could you be a little more specific. Just saying that there are glitches in the franchise mode doesn't tell me what the glitches are. I'm only asking because I haven't experienced any glitches yet minus a couple trophies not popping which they did on my second attempt. I've played into my second season on the franchise.

I'm curious because I play Madden a lot and maybe I'm missing something or maybe I can help in some way.

If you've played into your second season then you should notice a lot of things wrong.

The draft, trade, sign, and re-sign AI logics are all busted. The fake UDFA's that the game creates are taking the place of real veterans because the AI is so broken.

Playbooks are broken, they freeze up,

The Coaching schemes are broken, the screen for them freezes up.

Your save files dissapear at times and you won't be able to load, or save without completely restarting your system.

Commentary is broken, players get called the wrong name or by an incorrect position.

The weather logic is broken for some stadiums.

I'm not even close to getting started, and this is just cosmetic stuff keep in mind, I haven't even bothered all the problems that occur when you get on the field.

Do you really play Madden as much as you say? Anyone that has played Madden at all prior to this year knows about these issues because they know what to look for.