MUT Creation Glitch

djhmetfan2

I read in the boosting thread that there is a glich that your Creating a MUT will not pop if you created one in previous years. I created one in 2010. I have yet to go online with the game so I am wondering if just one person had the problem or have others had the problem ? I'll stay offline with the game till I hear back

Thanks

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have an open ticket with EA and they are looking into it, but I haven't heard if anyone else has ran into the same problem.

Thanks for the info

I saw on XBOX side they have the same issue.

I was hoping to do the plat today but looks like it will have to wait for a while, I'll do MUT stuff when I know the issus is resolved

Thanks for the info

I saw on XBOX side they have the same issue.

I was hoping to do the plat today but looks like it will have to wait for a while, I'll do MUT stuff when I know the issus is resolved

I'll post what EA says once they have something figured out.

same thing happened to me i have the ten games played trophy but since i had a madden 11 mut its glitched and i never got trophy for this and thats pretty much all i need wtf .....typical ea bullshit so that you wont trade the game in quickly they always pull something like this , every game they have has one glitched trophy its getting annoying !!

same thing happened to me i have the ten games played trophy but since i had a madden 11 mut its glitched and i never got trophy for this and thats pretty much all i need wtf .....typical ea bullshit so that you wont trade the game in quickly they always pull something like this , every game they have has one glitched trophy its getting annoying !!

heres something to try - if your planning on plat then returning game - delete your 12 save files - stay offline - load game and go into MUT - should pop then

heres something to try - if your planning on plat then returning game - delete your 12 save files - stay offline - load game and go into MUT - should pop then

MUT requires online play so that's not really an option.

I have to review Bodycount and Resistance 3 anyway, so I'll just wait to hear back from EA. I'll post once they figure something out.

MUT requires online play so that's not really an option.

I have to review Bodycount and Resistance 3 anyway, so I'll just wait to hear back from EA. I'll post once they figure something out.

there only haveing the problem with the makeing the mut team - that dosent require online. i was mainly mentioning it to the guy who said he just lacks that for plat then return game

Edited by joebrochue

Hello Aaron,

Thank you for writing to Electronic Arts.

If you don't have any Madden 10 save files on your console, your achievement/trophy should unlock. It appears if you had a MUT from a previous Madden, 'trophy' will not unlock as it's not considered a 'New' MUT.

If there is anything else we may do to assist you please let us know.

Thank you,

Rakesh

EA Online Support.

thing is i dont have madden 10..i had it for the 360..but i did have madden 11 on the ps3. but why make this a trophy and punish us just because we bought your previous games...they had to know that return users would be buying the game.

Edited by loserpride619

Hello Aaron,

Thank you for writing to Electronic Arts.

If you don't have any Madden 10 save files on your console, your achievement/trophy should unlock. It appears if you had a MUT from a previous Madden, 'trophy' will not unlock as it's not considered a 'New' MUT.

If there is anything else we may do to assist you please let us know.

Thank you,

Rakesh

EA Online Support.

thing is i dont have madden 10..i had it for the 360..but i did have madden 11 on the ps3. but why make this a trophy and punish us just because we bought your previous games...they had to know that return users would be buying the game.

What a load of crap! I haven't owned Madden 10 since I bought Madden 11 and neither files were on my PS3. The problem is all of our info is registered on their server, so when you go on, the game thinks you already have a MUT. Man, if I was as bad at tech support as this guy, I'd have been fired a long time ago.

ea always has some bs to screw with us but as soon as i get to my 20 mut team game and get my 80 rated team i will try deleting game data and starting over and seeing if that works and ill try changing my email address

I bet changing PSN info like email and bday would work. EA has to verify it u by more than just user name I would assume.

What a load of crap! I haven't owned Madden 10 since I bought Madden 11 and neither files were on my PS3. The problem is all of our info is registered on their server, so when you go on, the game thinks you already have a MUT. Man, if I was as bad at tech support as this guy, I'd have been fired a long time ago.

This makes sense, I guess you would have to delete your profile data so once you start Madden up it asks you for your EASW account info. Just create a new account and you get a new team.

So, you don't change your PSN info. Your EASW account gets tied to your PSN when you first start Madden, you just need to create a new account and sync it to your PSN name.

Edited by Major-Dutch-_