Madden Ultimate Team Boosting/Trading Thread

NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ

I got many rare cards to trade C.J Spiller, Rolando McClain, Darnell Dockett, Akers, Donnie Jones, Darelle Revis, Troy Polamalu, Antonio Gates and many collectibles and I also have the rare Rod Woodson and Deion Sanders cards for MUT.

I also have 1million+ coins that I wanna get rid of for a PSN card if anyone is interested. Dont get ripped off from EA for a measly 65k for $20. Lol. I'll give you a good price if interested. PM or Post.

Deion and Rod are also for trade, but won't come cheap. If interested add me at Rizzle808 and tell me what you need guys. Thanks.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be on tonite at about 12:00 am Central Time. Im in need of the 80 MUT trophy and trade trophy. Have a few high 90 cards.

Could use a 90 TE, FB, and anything on defense.

Send me a message and state if you have a trade, I will trade back after I get the 80 trophy and trade trophy.

PSN: Turbojks

Im looking to complete my collections, i have already got every trophy (except the glitched one of course) so im looking to trade some players, i have a 89 overall rated team as of now.

You have any good TE, FB, or defense cards man? I just need the 80 and trade trophies.

I have Dustin Keller, Aaron Hernandez, and some guy named Moore from CLE at TE and i have 2 FB rated 90, i cant think of there names though, i think its the guy from the Dolphins.

Would you a couple of those so I can get the 80 trophy and trade trophy?

I will trade them back to you once I get the trophies. I am currently at a 78

Edited by Turbojks

Would you a couple of those so I can get the 80 trophy and trade trophy?

I will trade them back to you once I get the trophies. I am currently at a 78

I'll trade them to you for some jerseys or maybe NFC coaches, you can keep them. But right now im having trouble logging onto the PSN network so i dont know if its down or whats going on, but once the PSN network comes back up for me i'll add you and trade them to you.

I'll trade them to you for some jerseys or maybe NFC coaches, you can keep them. But right now im having trouble logging onto the PSN network so i dont know if its down or whats going on, but once the PSN network comes back up for me i'll add you and trade them to you.

I only have 2 coaches not sure about jerseys though. Really dont have many coins either.

Yeah the PSN network is down right now they are having issues.

Would anyone be so kind as to trade/loan me some cards to get to 80? I've bought two premium gold packs and still am stuck on 77. I reckon one gold or a couple of silver of either a QB, TE, WR or FB would put me over the top. I've not got much in the way of spares except a couple of gold jerseys/stadiums/coaches/playbooks.

I am desperately trying to find a Greg camarillo card, a jimmy clausen card, a tom brady card, darelle revis card, troy polamolu card, and a leron mcclain card. If anyone has any of these please please message me or friend me and we can work something out. Additionally, I happen to have a cj spiller card for sale/trade. My psnid for any inquires on my card or the cards I'm looking for is Memphis88. Thanks so much in advance to anyone who helps me out!

Edited by Memphis88

Only trophy I need now is the trade trophy.

If anybody wants a Philip Rivers 93 overall QB card I will take anything for it. I also have many high 80's to mid 90 cards for just about any position.

Just add me and put MUT trade

PSN ID is: Turbojks

Edited by Turbojks

27,000 on three Premium packs and I'm still stuck on 79.

I still have the starter pack QB so a decent one will put me over the top, I've got a bunch of golds on the trade block if anyone can please help me out, and I can trade it straight back if you prefer.

I have a Philip Rivers 93 overall card I will trade you for anything really just so I can get the trade trophy and the platinum. Might have a few other good WR gold cards.

Just add me with a message saying MUT trade man.

PSN: Turbojks

I'll add you, wouldn't mind having PR on my squad. What WR's do you have?

I have Vincent Jackson is a high 80 low 90 and Julio Jones is like 77. Jackson has 9 contract left and Julio has 10. More than likely buy a couple gold packs today also.

Edited by Turbojks
Added stats