Madden Ultimate Team Boosting/Trading Thread

NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Someone want to help with the trade trophy? I also have an 79 overall team and I have some 98 and 99 ovr duplicates I would be willing to trade for a different position to help someone out, I have a 92 Arian Foster and a 98 Ed Reed if someone has someone maybe 78+ at QB?

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!! The Last guy that said he would didn't show last night!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Picked up this game yesterday and only need the online trophies. They seem easy enough, except for the MUT trade trophy... is anyone able to help me out?

PSN: saulami_jedi66

Sure Saul, I'll help, if you still need it. Send me a message online & let me know the Card you are putting up for trade & I'll search for it.

PSN: TinCannEd

I got the MUT trade trophy, but if you still need it, I'll help.

Edited by tincann
Got trophy

• 3 months later...

I have just started MUT I might have made some kind of error when following road guide I used Supersim as instructed but nothing seemed to happen as I am in 2 games and the third won't progress due to not having a TE, anyways, is there anyone who can help me boost the last 3 MUT trophies, PSN is Zepolman

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I need help with getting my MUT 12 team rating to 80. I have been trying to do this for a couple weeks now. If someone can just make trades with me so I can get players or even help me finish a couple collections to help me get coins it will be greatly appreciated. If you can help me I will help you with any thing that you need. It doesn't have to be Madden. As long as I have the game that you need help with, then I will help as much as I can. My PS ID is PRHero89.

Edited by tksantiago89
Forgot ID

• 4 months later...

Hey, I'm trying to get my MUT team up to 80, and am getting a bit tired of boosting against the AI. Anyone willing to give me some packs or coins or something? I could assist with another game's trophies as a reward. Borderlands 1 & 2, Rock Band 2 & 3, Brutal Legend, Burnout Paradise, Dead Island, Fat Princess, maybe Mercenaries 2 if the servers still work at all, are some of the games I could help with in exchange for assistance on this game.

My PSN is superfly360. Feel free to friend me or message me if you're willing to help! Thanks in advance!

• 5 months later...

UPDATE:

The only trophy I have left is THIS ONE IS HARD the build an 80 over all team. If someone needs this trophy or feels like helping someone who is struggling with this out that'd be highly appreciated.

- you can trade me your highest cards so I can get the overall 80 team than ill give you back the cards and give you all my best ones so we can both get the trophy, also I wont be playing this again for sometime so I'll let you keep all my cards you'd like, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

psn: jarheadgerman

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can someone help me with mut coins and/or cards, I ran out of both

Update: my mut team is now 79, if someone out there can trade me to get to 80 or even get me some coins, I'll give u as much help as I can to get to 80. There's a catch though, you have to have similarly ranked players from packs to trade with me, I believe any regular gold and maybe silver can trade up to a premium gold card.

PSN Gillberg

edit: already got trophy, thanks to all that helped

Edited by Gillberg
MUT Rating Changed

• 2 weeks later...

My MUT team is at 76 overall, but I'm almost out of contracts for a lot of positions. Can anyone help with trade/auction? I've got a few injury cards and a contract card at auction so coins there could help, otherwise trading players would probably work best. Happy to return the favor and trade back all my top players once I have the trophy.

Shoot me a message if you can help!

PSN: browns93