• 10 - Very Hard

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I gave it a 3 but ONLY because of Time Trial- Championship Area 5. I watched a Youtube video to see some tips on how to beat it. It took me more than a few tries but not too bad overall. Be sure to know when to switch your satellites from focused fire to spread fire (A or B). This helped me.

I would recommend doing Championship Area 5 as your first Time Trial. After that (like the guided says) the rest is gravy. Other than the Time Trials this game is short and easy. Oh yeah, and most important...it is a BLAST!!

Great game! Had a lot of fun with it!

Voted a 3. Played through the game in a night or two for THL 5 a few months ago and did all but the Time Trials. Finished the Time Trials a few weeks ago in an evening or two as well. Championship, the last level 2 trial (!?) and some of the last levels took a few tries but it was fun and easy enough to 100% after awhile

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Voted 4. I am not very good with these games, but even the most difficult time trials were conquered with a little trial and error. It's so satisfying to clear a stage with less than 2 secs remaining. I was just starting to grasp how to abuse the game mechanics when I cleared the last trial, so I'd imagine this would be stupid easy if I play it again. I'd buy a sequel with a little more challenge.

5 out of 10, all the trophies are easy but the time attack mode is frustrating. Don't think I ever will get that trophy.

I regret saying this now. :p

3 years later, the Time Attacks are actually very easy. Just know the mechanics and go for the enemies that need to be killed or blown up into a chain. Makes quick work of getting rid of all enemies.

If I could vote again, I give it a 3/10.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Warning:  unless this is your genre, this game is incredibly boring.  All you do is keep the fire button mashed and move around the screen.  You will have to replay the entire game three times clearing all levels.  I installed the game and disconnected from the internet so trophies won’t register.  I ended up deciding to do quick format more than half way on my hard run.  That way it wipes the trophies and no harm done.  The game itself is easy but it just felt like a chore.  I wish I knew to do this a few years ago on other crappy games. Oh well.

Edited by TranceManic