BTTF Episode 5: Trophy Guide, Walkthrough and Road Map

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great guide, T_I_M_B_O. Just one minor correction that I found for the walkthrough...

• Dialog (Edna): Any
  • Walk over to the tripwire.
  • Interact with Cactus
  • Interact with the Tripwire.
  • Dialog (Edna): "We spent today together."

After the 2 "Any" responses to Edna, interacting with the tripwire again (line 3) forces you into selecting "We spent today together," therefore missing one interaction with the Cactus. That third line in this section of the walkthrough needs to be removed, it should be:

• Interact with Cactus

It's a minor issue, but one that could cause someone to miss out on the Cactus trophy if they're not careful. Again though, great work, I used your walkthroughs for all five episodes and had no issues whatsoever aside from this one. :)

Great guide, T_I_M_B_O. Just one minor correction that I found for the walkthrough...

• Walk over to the tripwire.
  • Interact with Cactus

After the 2 "Any" responses to Edna, interacting with the tripwire again (line 3) forces you into selecting "We spent today together," therefore missing one interaction with the Cactus. That third line in this section of the walkthrough needs to be removed, it should be:

• Interact with Cactus

It's a minor issue, but one that could cause someone to miss out on the Cactus trophy if they're not careful. Again though, great work, I used your walkthroughs for all five episodes and had no issues whatsoever aside from this one. :)

Ahhhh good catch, that is probably what is causing the issues with some people. The part in the walkthrough means to walk over to the tripwire area, not to interact with it, but I can see how that would cause some people to mess it up. Cheers dude.

Well, now that I am done....

I can say that without this guide I would SERIOUSLY be lost!! This was a detailed guide to say the least that didn't take away from the suprise aspect of the game for me at all! (I have always loved Back to the Future!:D) I was still suprised multiple times! I am going to enjoy taking a break from the storyline though.

..... Something tells me I'll be back in the future before I know it though....:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please write in bold in the walkthrough the instruction to pick up the algae cakes because if you talk to the diver (Doc) before picking them up, the speaker gets off the stage and goes to back to his algae cakes. This would be fine except for the fact that the game auto-saves and therefore you cannot reload your save if you finish the conversation with the diver (Doc).

Edited by craiger

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks a ton for the guide for this and the other episodes, used it for all of them! Even knowing what to do all along the way, still a very enjoyable game.. an interactive movie and you took the stress away from trying to get some of the annoying trophies for sure!

• 2 weeks later...