Limbo ~ Trophy Guide and Road Map

TigerLust

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's up to you if you want to give up or step up to the challenge! I am very into completing games, just look at my trophy list and see how few are not (P) or :psn: 100%. I felt the same about Braid and stopped at 90%, but this game only takes around 5-7 more careful runs till you snag it.

If you change your mind, do a few runs from the first hotel sign till the end and smooth that portion out... I did the last chapter a few extra times just to get the timing down. That last chapter is only ten seconds if done right, yet so dangerous.

Can anyone help me with 'Urban exploration'?

It's just that I can't get to the lift without the brain slug on my head so obviously I can't stop and use it. If I go on and get it removed, it is impossible to make it back because the jump between the beams is too far. I must be missing something. Can anyone help?

EDIT: Now I find you can make it back on the see-saw beam but now I'm just plain stuck! There is an unreachable rope but that's it. Did I have to save that box from being sawn? I couldn't because of the brain slug! Gah this game gives me headaches!!

Edited by Leicester_Lad_93

EDIT: If you really want the answer, see the spoiler:

[spoiler=see-saw-slug]You have to stand on one side of the see-saw beam, then the other, back and forth, till it tilts high enough to jump to the next platform... ;)

Even thou you passed the spot for the egg, you will come back to it soon enough. It is actually in the direction you need to continue on.

Edited by TigerLust

I'd be happy to help if I knew where you are stuck. The things you described have absolutely nothing to do with Urban Exploration thou; so you either listed the wrong trophy or are trying in the wrong spot... Which is it?

EDIT: I presume you are actually at the spot for It's Stuck, if so, please read what I wrote in the guide, I believe it is a good description.

It is but it's hard to describe. Where does the guy in the video get that box from? Without it I can't get on top of the elevator to get the egg or reach the rope to the right.

EDIT: Tiger I got it's stuck a while back! I have just passed the bit where you smash through the glass roof and use the rope to get down...

Edited by Leicester_Lad_93

It is but it's hard to describe. Where does the guy in the video get that box from? Without it I can't get on top of the elevator to get the egg or reach the rope to the right.

The game is all about figuring it out yourself, but if you really want the answer, see the spoiler:

[spoiler=see-saw-slug-box]You have to stand on one side of the see-saw beam, then the other, back and forth, till it tilts high enough to jump to the next platform... ;)

Even thou you passed the spot for the egg, you will come back to it soon enough. It is actually in the direction you need to continue on.

The box is directly to the left, inside an enclave. Just walk straight left from the freight elevator and you will bump into it.

These are (in my eyes) conflicting opinions, can you please confirm if I can reload chapters that I failed and once done so just do the last one, or not? I would be grateful because I'm having trouble doing it the "natural" way

No. The trophy description is Complete the game in one sitting with five or less deaths. You need to hit :start: and pick "Start New Game".

Now you have three opinions on the matter.

* Guide Stuck *

Thanks!

To those going for the 100% - doing it without dying is obnoxiously hard

Yeah, if not for that trophy, it would be a 1.5 difficulty - the extra .5 being for DING.

If you follow the instructions of repeating the sections you messed up on, and the last chapter - it should smooth out your run big time. I'm not going to pretend it's easy, but I followed my instructions and got after only a few runs, I believe it was the fifth run or so.