171 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy.
    • 10 - Very hard.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate games like these that only give trophies if you do very well or perform a special task on levels. All games should have those "story related non-missable" trophies. For example a trophy for playing every levels and playing certain amount of online matches and not crap like these trophies.

I hate games like these that only give trophies if you do very well or perform a special task on levels. All games should have those "story related non-missable" trophies. For example a trophy for playing every levels and playing certain amount of online matches and not crap like these trophies.

:think: You and I have very different ideas of what a "fun" trophy is. I love a challenge and aim for something not every Average Joe can do. If all trophies were the way you describe them, I doubt I'd be interested in them at all. And besides, this game too has plenty of trophies that could be considered piss-easy...

What's the merit in grinding or simply playing the game? The whole point of an achievement system is to reward skill.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
definate 10

frustrating but very fun and rewarding.

i cant believe people saying this is luckbased. this is pure learning and skill

You are right, this game requires a high level of skill to complete it (collect all trophies), of course you need luck as well, lets say the 20% because, when youre skilled, you already know what to do with the ball, you just need luck because sometimes the ball hits an unexpected bumper, or kicker and you will need luck to rescue that ball, everything else is skill oriented, and can be done without any need of luck.

I love this game, i play it everyday, maybe its the fact that i used to play pinball im my childhood, but this game is one of those that you wont finish in a week or in 2 weeks, if you dont know how to play pinball, and collect all trophies, you will end being a real good pinball player, because as stievie said, this game is not LUCK based...

10/10.......Wowzers!! This game really is no joke. Very very difficult. Currently at 54% but don't anticipate getting this done any time soon. Also, THESE TROPHIES ARE NOT LUCK BASED!! No need to get vicious about it but they're just not. Is it luck to repeat the same precise shot 10-15 times in a row? C'mon folks.....To those who managed the 100%, you are kings amongst men.

Extremely difficult - YES

Luck based - NO

10/10.......Wowzers!! This game really is no joke. Very very difficult. Currently at 54% but don't anticipate getting this done any time soon. Also, THESE TROPHIES ARE NOT LUCK BASED!! No need to get vicious about it but they're just not. Is it luck to repeat the same precise shot 10-15 times in a row? C'mon folks.....To those who managed the 100%, you are kings amongst men.

Extremely difficult - YES

Luck based - NO

There is always a little luck involved in pinball machines. Over 90% is skill.

• 2 months later...

10/10.

Many of these trophies are stupid hard, although i tried for quite a long time to get many of them. With a title like "Zen" pinball i expected a calming and peacelike game and got anything but. :mad: Much frustration and controller throwing was found instead. Really sucks to work on a trophy for quite awhile and lose all of your efforts with just 1 ball down the drain. Game is not impossible, but i refuse to dedicate my life to a game for just a couple silvers, when I can get full plats out in the same time.

Congrats to those who did it, you deserve it. i just felt it was not fun at all and there are much better uses of my time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I got 100% on the paranormal table the other day. Was not that hard at all actually.

I also expect to get 100% on the Sorcerer's Lair table very soon. The Silver on that seems very possible.

Excalibur is another doable one for intermediate players. The silver trophy is pretty easy to get. You just have to win one of "TALE" missions.

yeah, for some reason I am struggling with the excalibur table! I will go back to that one after!

Internediate indeed!! haha!

It's better than some of the other tables, which you need to be a pro to complete. Here's how I rank the trophy difficulty on each table. Out of a 1-10 scale.

Note: I have 100% of the trophies in this game. A few of them I just barely obtain.

V-12 - 9 (the silver is very time consuming)

Tesla - 10 (some of the silver's missions can very tedious)

Shaman - 10 (this table is almost unplayable with any camera angle other than 6; silver is down right tedious)

El Dorado - 9 (the missions for the silver aren't so bad, it's starting them up that is a pain)

Street Fighter II - 6 (knowing how to start up each fight is the key to getting the second silver)

Ninja Gaiden Sigma II - 9 (not so bad if you can control the ball, but most of the time you can't)

Earth Defense - 10 (hardest by far; took me a month to get the silver alone)

Excalibur - 6 (not so hard, since you only have to beat a certain mission for each trophy)

Mars - 9 (the pyramid mission is a pain)

Paranormal - 4 (the haunted house trophy can be a bit tricky; silver trophy is super easy)

Sorcerer's Lair - 3 (the spider trophy can be tricky; silver trophy is a breeze)

Edited by shogun00

Sweet.

I have just got the silver on Sorcerers Lair. Good table in my book. So I have V12, Sorcerers and Paranormal all 100%'d

Looking at the Mars table next.

Having a bit of trouble getting myself in the max clubs though as I do not have 100 posts to my name!!!

• 1 month later...
If you vote in terms of how hard it would be to get 100% (like I do) then there's no other option besides 10.. seriously, what game is harder to get 100% on than this?

That's also how I rate games... but most people just rate them based on getting most of the trophies which is a completely different story... That's why psntl.com is nice. It assigns difficulty for games based on the number of people with 100%! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...