Rate the trophy difficulty...  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.20

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

I'm going with a 6. I just got done with the "win the bcs game and number 1 ranked recruiting class achievement". It took around 3 hours. Not mentioning how it's my 4th try. I used BYU twice and Standford once. I basically simulated all those games but they took around 45 minutes a piece to simulate a whole season.

gave it a 5, this game can easily be platinumed under 15 hours if you are simulating games and have 2 controllers.

15 hours? Not to call you out but there is no way this platinum is achievable in 15 hours. Have you played the game yet? If so how much time do u have in it and where do u stand as far as trophies ?/40.

15 hours? Not to call you out but there is no way this platinum is achievable in 15 hours. Have you played the game yet? If so how much time do u have in it and where do u stand as far as trophies ?/40.

i have less than 10 hours into the game and have 35/40. Only hard trophy might take time is Ironman Performance.

Edited by care_bear_kiIIer

i have less than 10 hours into the game and have 35/40. Only hard trophy might take time is Ironman Performance.

I haven't touched dynasty yet but I would have thought some of the dynasty related trophies would have been time taking but I guess not

I take it this is another football game that n00bs will be able to adjust settings on and get a good portion of the trophies... I'm gonna vote a 6. With n00bs changing settings and stuff it will be like a 3-4 maybe

Edited by grimydawg

I take it this is another football game that n00bs will be able to adjust settings on and get a good portion of the trophies... I'm gonna vote a 6. With n00bs changing settings and stuff it will be like a 3-4 maybe

From you comment i take it you haven't even played the game yet but decided to vote on the difficulty. You should take the time to read the the 1st post. n00bs?

Its a 3 because there are no real skill trophies. Getting the platinum takes longer than it should because of all the luck involved. It still took shorter than last year because of no more damn bowl games.

After getting 98% of the trophies, I will give this two ratings. If you adjust schedules/sliders/player ratings this game gets a 6. If it wasn't for the one trophy Iron Man performance the rating would be lower. Since you only play on certain snaps in RTG depending on the postions you choose it can be difficult to score a TD on off/D. Now, if you don't adjust any settings I would give this a 9. The BYU trophy would take you a few years ingame to get due to their schedule and lack of an auto BCS bid since they are not in a conference that gets one.

Going with a 3 for this year's model... just a shade tougher than the two previous NCAA titles due to the strange set of trophies you've gotta get this time around (Bowl perks? Customizing schedules and conferences AFTER a Dynasty season? Earn your coach's trust?? Play through a season and LOSE ON PURPOSE the majority of it?!?). A bit odd was this batch.

The luck-based interception trophies and the Road To Glory one for scoring both an offensive and defensive TD in the same game are just that... luck. Either you get 'em easy enough or you tear your hair out in frustration. Hate those kind of trophies.

Other than that, its a straight-forward NCAA Football game: the best football experience available, great gameplay and provides one of the easiest Platinums on the PS3.

Seriously... Took me like 5 hours to get that one for my platinum :(. Other than that the game wasn't difficult at all.

Rough. That was one of the first trophies I got, of course it was complete luck tho haha, LB/HB, picked up a fumble a d-lineman forced and returned it for a TD and then getting a rushing TD was the easy part. Its the Ultimate Ironman trophy I'm having trouble with, never have enough opportunities to do anything productive on defense, ball never comes towards me. You have any tips on best defensive position to play?

Its the Ultimate Ironman trophy I'm having trouble with, never have enough opportunities to do anything productive on defense, ball never comes towards me. You have any tips on best defensive position to play?

If you don't mind "cheating"... go ahead and play LB with the offsides turned off. Easy way to rack up sacks and tackles.