• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
No you have to actually click on "dive in" and that person you dive in on has to then start or join a level for it to count. I am pretty sure even going to create mode counts, because my dive in counter went up when the person I dove in on went to create mode.

Yes, if they go to their moon, that counts the same as playing a level. Just stay in there 2 minutes then you can dive out. I try to convince them to go to their moon, which most like to do, then if it looks like they won't stay the 2 minutes, I pull up the text box, so they think I'm going to say something and wait. :D

So.. after it tries to dive in on someone, the last 30-40 seconds, it says 'we couldn't find anyone to join, waiting for someone to join you.' Has anyone ever been joined at this point? When I wait for that, I've never had anyone attempt to join me. I wonder if someone joins you there, if it will count.

I have 10 more left to go...

• 2 weeks later...
Do the story levels count towards this trophy, or the party leader that you found must pick a community level?

Story levels count, i got this trpohy last night and i thought it would be more complicated than it really was, and i even turned the game in my favour some of the times

Ocasionally, when i dove on someone's game, played a level or part of a level ( create counts too ) , i would eventually leave and some of teh times they would want to follow me.. i let them join my pod and played my level for the 50 unique players :D

2 birds 1 stone :p

Edited by Semifreak de Bolacha

Story levels count, i got this trpohy last night and i thought it would be more complicated than it really was, and i even turned the game in my favour some of the times

Ocasionally, when i dove on someone's game, played a level or part of a level ( create counts too ) , i would eventually leave and some of teh times they would want to follow me.. i let them join my pod and played my level for the 50 unique players :D

2 birds 1 stick :p

Well tought bro, and thanks for the help. =D

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, this trophy is just pure torture. Not a big LBP fan to start with, and having to spend hour after hour trying to connect to people, and then having to convince some random 9-year old to play a level with you is probably the worst imaginable way to spend an evening.

And when you do actually find someone to play some levels with, they don't seem to count towards the trophy. I played 4-5 quite long levels with someone, and just one of them registered.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Do you actually have to dive in with 25 different people, contrary to the trophy description in the guide?

Do you actually have to dive in with 25 different people, contrary to the trophy description in the guide?

It has to be 25 different dive ins, yes. It still counts if you dive in twice to the same person (however unlikely that may be), but it does *not* count multiple times if you dive in, play multiple levels in a person, and then leave. You need to leave and dive in again.

Story levels count. Community levels count. Create mode counts. But in all cases, you have to stay for at least 2 minutes (even if you beat the level it won't count if it took less than 2 minutes).

For what it's worth, here's a video "guide" demonstrating that, yes, it really is just as painful as it seems at first:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zfHFGz88PI]LittleBigPlanet 2 - Dive In 25 trophy (after patch 1.12)[/ame]

Guess now I understand why people bring me to create mode when I dive in. Still wouldn't it be more fun or easier to just play a level? Still looks like it will take some time to get it, been trying to dive in for the past 20 minutes without success :(

Happened to me twice being sent to create mode, the first one didn't count for some reason even though I stayed for 2 minutes. The second time was there were 3 of us and the other player kept pressing the undo button, good thing it counted before the host quitted.

Most things that kept happening to me when using the dive in were auto reject, reject, timed out and diving in into another player but get kicked out when the levels take too long to load.

Happened to me twice being sent to create mode, the first one didn't count for some reason even though I stayed for 2 minutes. The second time was there were 3 of us and the other player kept pressing the undo button, good thing it counted before the host quitted.

Most things that kept happening to me when using the dive in were auto reject, reject, timed out and diving in into another player but get kicked out when the levels take too long to load.

Same here, managed 5 succesful dive ins in around 2 hours of trying.

• 4 weeks later...

If you get into their pod and they don't seem to be doing anything but talk or change costumes, just ask if they want to play a level. If they don't, leave and try again. There's no point in staying in their pod for a long time if they don't want to do anything. It'll take a while, but eventually you'll get to 25 dives and be done with it.

• 1 month later...