The reviews are bullshit.

Lord Tony

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I remember first looking at this game at gamestop in 2011 and got for the xbox 360 (before switching to PS3) right around $10. Then when I got it for the PS3, I got it for $5.Personally, I knew it wasn't going to be anything special after spending 11 years in development hell. I was excepting a game and I got a game, no more no less.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Reviews are just that reviews. Never read one, never will. I would never let some idiots taking bribes from EA tell me what to play. We were talking about ign right? /giggle

Ya know some of them idiots at ign have profiles up at different sites. Hilarious they can review games that they ain't beat. This is numerous games to. Last one i checked, think it was the chief editor, has beaten 1 game outta 300+ he's reviewed. How can you honestly give an opinion about a game that you play for maybe 10 minutes?

And if you ever read a review where the first few lines talk about graphics, well that should tell you right there close the page and never go back to that site. imo a reviewer needs to be unbiased. Some of the best games i've played have had mediocre graphics, things that these so called review sites call trash cause it has mediocre graphics.

• Like 1

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...

wow, a mod on a trophy site calling someone a "trophy whore"? ...ok.

on another note, it's only a decade after release, but this game kinda sucks. the looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooading is soooooooooooooo slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow..... fuck i can make coffee and get a cup and come back before it's done. i noticed while playing pinball that the left flipper doesn't always work the first time. and i hate it when enemies just pop up behind you for no other reason but to make the game harder. and enemies just bum rush you faster than you can shoot them until you figure out in advance (aka, after you've already been killed and have to wait for the slow-ass loading screen again) where you have to be/go/aim so you don't get pummeled.   game kinda sucks.

18 hours ago, shathe said:

wow, a mod on a trophy site calling someone a "trophy whore"? ...ok.

on another note, it's only a decade after release, but this game kinda sucks. the looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooading is soooooooooooooo slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow..... fuck i can make coffee and get a cup and come back before it's done. i noticed while playing pinball that the left flipper doesn't always work the first time. and i hate it when enemies just pop up behind you for no other reason but to make the game harder. and enemies just bum rush you faster than you can shoot them until you figure out in advance (aka, after you've already been killed and have to wait for the slow-ass loading screen again) where you have to be/go/aim so you don't get pummeled.   game kinda sucks.

I would quit gaming now if "slow loading times" offend you. Wait till you encounter Bugs and Glitches. Oh boy...