Dog Tags... 94/95... WHERE IS THE LAST ONE???

KAP

I know its pretty impossible to figureout which one ive missed but ive gone thru the game twice thru replay chapter and from getting 94 you can tell ive more or less searched EVERYWHERE!!! but from what im thinkin is there a dog tag that is super hard to spot then all the others? this game is doing my nut in lol... can anyone help

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have just that second done the game for the 2nd time and i have only got 94 as well. How bloody annoying. I think i might just start it on hard and then i will definitely know weather I have got them or not, as sometimes it was a bit confusing going through the second time with a guide as the dog tags disappear, so I didn't know weather I had got it or just couldn't find it

there is one dog tag that is a bit hard to see cuz of the camera angle but its on the part where you are jumping from the right of the screen to the left un the brigde while a chopper is shooting you down its right after the dog tag on the bottom of the stairs you have to jump to a lil legde then come towards the camara and boom its on the bottom of the legde thats the one i was missing lol

there is one dog tag that is a bit hard to see cuz of the camera angle but its on the part where you are jumping from the right of the screen to the left un the brigde while a chopper is shooting you down its right after the dog tag on the bottom of the stairs you have to jump to a lil legde then come towards the camara and boom its on the bottom of the legde thats the one i was missing lol

hey spew your a diamond.. dat was exactly the dog tag i needed.. thanks bro. all i need now is "fully loaded" & "samurai" ... there so long winded.. sounds like i shud get this plat by 2mrw nite. i luv this ps3trophies forums everyone is so helpful. thnx again

hey spew your a diamond.. dat was exactly the dog tag i needed.. thanks bro. all i need now is "fully loaded" & "samurai" ... there so long winded.. sounds like i shud get this plat by 2mrw nite. i luv this ps3trophies forums everyone is so helpful. thnx again

NP here to help thats the one i was missing as well damm camara angle suxs on that part thats why alot of ppl miss it lol

what chapter is that??

...it should be forbidden to spew out small buggers like theese all over a game without giving them numbers. this shit isnt fun for anyone, at least give them numbers ingame so we can track them. this is just plain stupid. im missing one as well. should i play through the game all over again for one dog tag? crap.

You... are... a... SAINT!!! I was so no wanting to go through this thing for a 4th time and you just made my day lol I wish i could shake your hand right now that is how relieved i am. All i need is walking death and Samurai now!:)

Edited by T_l_M_B_0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
followed the guide to the letter got 94/95. I think i died an forgot to recollect one...this SUCKS.

I did the same thing.. followed the guide and I have 94....

*edit* I was missing #53 or 54 I cant remember... I got lost when he was talking about his wife and did not give the location of one that was in the corner. I hope this helps somebody.

Edited by ToAsTeR

Chapter 2 .. Ambush

Edited by ToAsTeR

• 3 weeks later...

Same here 94/95 :(

Can some one tell me the hardest Tags to miss and find? I using Video Guide but i still miss one of these ... This is annoying...

EDIT: No matter. I made a decision about starting new game xDD. I rly enjoy it and i can play it one more time.

Edited by argon72

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys I had the same problem, I was missing 1 and had just finnished re-playing the game and still could not find it. So what i did is i went to you tube and started watching a walkthough on the dog tags. Since you have already searched for these, you should recognize all of these locations, check the ones you don't remember.

I found my last dog tag within 10 minutes :-D

Same here 94/95 :(

Can some one tell me the hardest Tags to miss and find? I using Video Guide but i still miss one of these ... This is annoying...

EDIT: No matter. I made a decision about starting new game xDD. I rly enjoy it and i can play it one more time.

actually I did collect all dog tags and then I saw that I have 94?!?!?!? I was 100% sure that I did collect 95 Dog tags ... and then I realized that I did die on (I forgot which chapter I haven't played the game for a long time, where u chase gambit) when chopper follow u and hits u so I went back there I saw my last one there just before this part ... So technically I didn't miss any DT but I did die on this part. so try to remember if u died on any part ONLY if ur sure that u went through all of them

I hope this helps