Platinum Difficulty Rating

Rate the trophy difficulty...  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

Just finished this one an hour ago and i have to say that it's not as difficult as expected especially if you played the first alice. I finished nightmare on my first playthrough and i think it's just a matter of knowing weak spots of certain enemies and what weapon suits best. Though sometimes there are some area's that are just frustrating but certainly not impossible. The collectibles are pretty straight forward especially if you take a good look in each area they are not to hard to find. There are a lot of clue's when you enter shrink mode that helped me most of the time. I completed most of the trophies in one playthrough and after that i only had to search a couple of snouts and memories because i already had 90% completion in game. Next to that i had to do the other simple trophies that i missed which where easy to obtain by using the chapter select.

In the end i gave this game a 5 for platinum difficulty because it depends on how good you are on nightmare but i thought it was pretty easy compared to other games in this genre. Enjoyed achieving these trophies and i loved the game!

Edited by Sonindo

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted 3. I got most of the colectables on my first play through without a guide. Played through the first chapter in Nightmare and i have to say it wasn't all that difficult which was a pleasant surprise. Used the level glitch to finish off my trophies quicker, found the game to be a bit of a drag to play through a third time =\

I went with a 4, I opted out of using a collectable guide for my first normal play through, used the Nightmare glitch to pop the remaining difficulty trophies and then did a easy play using a collectable guide. The "hardest" trophy for me was Neighslayer, I didn't get it naturally and had to farm it for a little while lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I voted 4.

The comat sections are straightforward once you know how to beat the various enemies, the only complaint I had here was that the targetting system would often lock onto the wrong target and switching targets did not work as well as it could have.

One or two of the long jumping/floating sections were also annoying due to the controls but usually only needed one or two tries to make the jump.

Overall a very enjoyable game despite these minor annoyances.

Edited by Neuromancer1968

Nightmare glitch brings down the difficulty, which is rather increased by the camera during combat.

Final Boss with no damage can be tough, until you realize you can beat it on easy.

Neighslayer can be annoying and so can be collectibles if you're missing just one in a chapter.

OVer all a 3-4 based on your skills, minigames CAN annoy at times.

Wasn't to bad. Did the whole game on one play through.

Nightmare was made easy with the late but lucky dress. The hardest part for me was That's using your head, I had to restart it but did it on my 3rd time. I was about to give up on it when the trophy poped up. My first plat today yay.

Now to 100% it.

Edited by NightmareTiger

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I gave it a 3. Most of the trophies weren't too difficult to get. The worst of it was going back through after I beat it to find all the snouts & memories. I pretty much breezed through nightmare difficulty level after I bought the DLC. I probably would've have given it a higher score if I had to do it without those awesome dresses and weapons.

And that's a very soft 3. Very easy game. Especially if you got the $2.00 DLC... then even Nightmare is a cakewalk. It would've been a 2 if there weren't so many collectibles and the annoying "Off with her Head" & "Neighslayer" trophies. Overall I liked the game though. It was alot better than I thought it was going to be.

It's sad to see people rate this game harder than the Uncharted series.