Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition

Maximum Numbers of Stars in World Tour?

Dhaval Katbamna

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I try to do as many charity and tournaments i can reach. Suddenly now in 3rd and 4th season , they keep penalising me like crazy ( losing stars) becasue i dont reach the grand slam in time.

For example when they said its 6 days left to the slam, then i had around 50+ steps left to it. even if i used 6 x 4 tickets i would only reach half distance. that sucks =(

How do you earn many money then so I can afford to have 3+ agents all the time. ? i always lose all money doing charity and so on , the agents are expensive too. i only earn around 20000 for winning each grand slam too , I blow that in 30 seconds :whistle:

• 4 weeks later...

In my first WorldTour (without agent ...) I did more than 800 stars and get "Ultimate star" (and I think more than 900 but not sure of that ...)

What I did in priority : Tournaments / Exhibition Matches / Charity

I also earned 3/4 rewards for each end of part ...

I didn't do a lot of mini games to improve my player ... I really focused in priority on stars =)

Edited by seblegamer

My record is 1213 SPT. Labeled as Tennis God+

At the end of the credits the game told me that I almost got the highest rating. I'm guessing it's around 1250 rating. Maybe labeled Tennis God++

FYI: Above Ultimate Star is Legend, and Tennis God. then Tennis God+, then ???