King's vengeance help

SanDonut

I am having problems getting this scroll. I can kick the lice over the electrified pit with no problem, but evertime i push it towards the switch, it disappears on me as I am shoving it. I have tried restarting the game, but whenever I pass checkpoint part, my lice is gone on me.

From the stickied Guide :):

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/2174/6ed.jpg King's Vengeance (S)

King's Vengeance

Scroll #27 - Requires: Dash

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah84/scharn73/Scroll_27_zpsvdgtf3gk.jpg

You will enter this area from the bottom left. The lift will be carrying those helmet looking objects up and they will fall into the incinerator. Your job is to knock one of those helmets over the incinerator and have it land to the right. This is a pain as your character can only run into things; he cannot pick something up.

The only strategy I can mention is to stand on the conveyor and as a helmet is on the ledge beneath you jump off to your right, fall until you are equal height with the helmet and quickly dash left through it. This would sometimes cause the helmet to kick back and fly over, though it did not work every time.

Once the helmet is on the ground, run into it at full speed. Do not go slow or it could easily get stuck. Push the helmet all the way to the right.

Right before pushing it on to the switch, go slowly or you may push the helmet right past the switch. Once the switch is pressed, a floor door will open above the stairs that you can see in the floor. The scroll is down those stairs.

If that doesn't help then your save file is messed up in some way :think:.

Yeah, I am on the vita. Doesn't seem to be any way to get the lice from above or from the side over to hole without them disappearing on you.

I sent a message to rain games. Hopefully they will respond. Or maybe become aware of the bug, so maybe patch it?

Edited by Xander45
please use the edit/multi quote function instead of double posting

I sent a message to rain games. Hopefully they will respond. Or maybe become aware of the bug, so maybe patch it?

Don't count on it, they've been aware of numerous with this game (including 1 or 2 game breakers) since it launched on the PS3+4 last year and have made no effort to fix them.

Edited by Terminator
Update.

I got a response back from the devs, and he gave me a tip that worked! Above the switch, climb the ladder, then on the conveyor belt above, turn one of the iron louses red, push him back towards switch. Then turn him blue to drop him down the hole, then you direct him towards switch. Works well if you have the staff, but i am sure it can still be done without.

Edited by SanDonut

• 1 month later...

Just chiming in to say I had the same issue on PS3 with the blue louse disappearing once you got him up in the passageway. What worked for me was once the louse had gone up into the tunnel, don't join it. Simply look up to make sure it's moving along, passing through the electric beam, and then go up there after a few seconds have passed. He didn't disappear after that, and successfully dropped down to the next room.

Even though it was a bit of work to get the louse up there in the first place, I found that wayyyy easier than pushing those bullshit crowns that would fuck up all the time.

• 5 months later...
I got a response back from the devs, and he gave me a tip that worked! Above the switch, climb the ladder, then on the conveyor belt above, turn one of the iron louses red, push him back towards switch. Then turn him blue to drop him down the hole, then you direct him towards switch. Works well if you have the staff, but i am sure it can still be done without.

This even sounds like a more logical solution than using the crowns to hopefully dash in such a way that it ends up on the other side of the vat. Of course it defeats the purpose of the trophy title, but its a better thing I can get this done on my Vita in an alternate way instead of clous saving and playing ti on the PS4/3 for one platforming/puzzle glitch.

Thanks for this tip!

Worked a treat! This should be trophy guide

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

This thread needs to locked and guide should be updated with the proper trophy solution. People were initially using the wrong tactic, thanks to a bad guide, and that's why they were experiencing a glitch. The developer provided the proper solution. I got this trophy on Vita, without even using a guide. It was never glitched!