Anyone knows a link to a full 100% completion guide?

williebrillie666

Hey fellow trophy hunters. I'm recently back to the hunt, had a long break due to private issues.

Anyway. It's the 28th of February so Tales is downloading.(Man can't I wait to play this game in HD, and with trophies:D Hell yeah!)

Anyway if I remember correctly I saw somewhere you need all titles for ALL playable characters, monster book and collectors book complete. So what everybody could use is a full 100% completion guide, a step by step guide would be best I think. Cause some things are so easily missable.

So if anyone knows a link to a full 100% completion guide, I would appreciate it if he/she could put the link here.

Many thanks in advance:)

I think I got a plan now. This guide doesn't contain sidequests so I will find a walktrough which will lead me trough most of that. I will use this however for the titles and of course the dogs for Collette and the women for Zelos. And of course every treasure.(Don't know, if I need those though) But I assume you need the devil arms for a few trophies.

Anyway I will put some parts of this guide and the IGN walktrough in a text Document for my own use, and try to keep it as clear as possible for myself so I wont miss any stuff. But I think that this will be a very hard plat! Easily a 9,7/10. All the more fun to achieve this.:dance:

I'm just gonna post this and hope it covers everything, as it claims to be a 'Completion Guide'

GameFAQs: Tales of Symphonia (GC) Completion Guide by Kildread2

It's quite possible it doesn't have everything you need though, these games were pretty big and full of missables.

I'd prefer the other one on gamefaqs:

GameFAQs: Tales of Symphonia (GC) Completion Guide by seorin

You can use them both in conjunction, but the one I supply makes it much easier as it has a list on the bottom that covers most of the important stuff in order of appearance.

But I think that this will be a very hard plat! Easily a 9,7/10. All the more fun to achieve this.:dance:

Meh, this game is easier to plat than a 9.7/10, I've almost got 100% on the GCN version easily with the exeption of the Midlife Crisis title for Llyod & the Strategist title for Genis. Also, the Colosseum is annoying but quite doable, especially on a second playthrough with all the exp bonus's purchased in the grade shop. I'd give this more along the lines of a 6.5/10 or even a 7.5/10

Edited by JonahTHD

I wont be playing just yet. I need a game plan. ToS is one of my fav games of all time. But I don't want to do 6 playthroughs or something..

Agreed. I am holding off on playing until some sort of trophy guide or at least a short FAQ on how to attack the platinum is made. I already bought the game but my OCD would drive me crazy trying to plat this game without a guide

I'm with the rest of you guys. I nearly 100% the game on GameCube back in the day, only missed a couple titles and a few items for the collection book.

So, for your question Savatage, yes, I would say the first play through is a joyride. Enjoy the game and don't worry too much about missables. Use the New Game + to unlock some things to make the second play through easier, then worry about getting stuff there.

I've been really enjoying the game! It brings back so many memories! I just wish I had more time to play it. (like I did back in the day)

Easily a 9,7/10. All the more fun to achieve this.:dance:

9.7? That's ridiculously hard. You might screw up a few times on your first playthrough, which would lead to having to start an extra one down the line for clean up. But once you've done it once, and with the help of the grade shop, your subsequent playthroughs should be toast. Especially if you're looking at title guides for the Gamecube and PS2 version.

Tales of Symphonia FAQ/Walkthrough for GameCube by Kratos15354 - GameFAQs

This one is pretty great. Clear, and easy to navigate with good instructions, and sections. Pretty nice. Looking forward to seeing if there are new things in this release.

This was the guide I used for my first playthrough, I did miss a couple things but mostly because there was few spots I decided to go lay down and play without the guide and I missed some stuff -.- I also started to get really irritated with the game about half way through just wanting to get to the end, but for anyone that is fine with a game draining your time, this guide is good :p

I'm gonna wait for a bit better of a guide, because for whatever near the end of the game a certain character was suppose to join your party but it never happened for me so that screwed me over -.-

But enough complaining from me, I wanted to say the GIGOLO TITLE can be glitched like this guide says, i guess they didn't patch it and I did get the title WITHOUT talking to all the girls in the game as Zelos.

I'm using a different Guide to get Zelos "Gigolo" Title.

Just make sure to get those Womens out of the way ASPA,

some areas will close for ever ans some just re-open later on.

Also talk twice to them, just to be really safe.

And Save your Game every few Women! ;)

Gigolo Title Cheat/Glitch:

I dont know if the fixed this on the PS3 Version but its maybe worth trying:

http://www.cheatsguru.com/gamecube/tales_of_symphonia/cheats/2185290.htm

Edited by CanIreallybetheHero

The problem I'm having with the Gigolo title is the only remaining females I need to talk to are in the Colosseum waiting room, but I'm about to get the Derris Emblem (which I've been reliably informed is the point in which the title becomes unavailable) and I STILL don't have access. I have all 8 party members on hand but the receptionist just continues to spout her waffle about signups not being available.

Irritating to say the least.

Edit - OK, thankfully I just unlocked it. The Colosseum becomes available AFTER you open the final door and view the scene (or at least it did for me). As for the title, it seems the Derris Emblem no longer prevents you from receiving the title.

Phew. Sweet relief.

Edited by Griever