Mini guide: Five Finger Fillet, win every time!

Hey people, while going for the Plat for this game I found out that the best way to make readies (thats money for you un-cool people ;) ) was the Five Finger Fillet mini game (thanks to the great guide on this site for the info). Anyway I started it and everything was going fine till I got to the 3rd round and by time I got to the 4th round I was so close to just calling Spiderman to do it for me. Anyway I came up with the genius (kinda...) idea of just writing the code sequence down and simply reading the code while pressing the buttons. Now some may call this cheating but I call it using my intuition as this is one piss taking mini game. By the way if you can memorise both sections of the code sequence for the $100 bet and press them in time without needing to write it down? You seriously shouldn't be in your room playing videogames, you should be saving the world with Spiderman!

So seeing as you need to win all 4 rounds of this mini game to get 100% and get loads of money I thought I'd share the codes that took me close to half an hour to get right for anyone else that this mini game is driving mad. Now for the the first 3 rounds bet the lowest amount possible just to get to round 4 as thats the money making round that you can play over and over as much as you like. Also note that if there isn't 4 people waiting to play at the table? The hardest stages are left to play i.e. if theres only two people they will be stage 3 and 4, you'll skip stage 1 and 2.

Round 1 is just :cross: over and over as long you bet the lowest amount.

Round 2 is :cross: :circle: :cross: :circle: over and over across both sections.

Round 3 is where is gets annoying, even if you bet the lowest amount. Below is the code for both sections of round 3, the / is the gap between section one and two of the round. Remember section two repeats the first section and then adds even more to the sequence:

:cross: :circle: :cross: :triangle: :cross: :circle: :cross: :triangle: :cross: :circle: :cross: :circle: :cross: :triangle: :cross: :circle: :cross: :triangle: :cross: :circle: :cross: / :circle: :cross: :triangle: :cross: :circle: :cross: :triangle: :cross: :circle: :cross:

Round 4 is where you make your money so bet the full $100 and press this sequence:

:cross: :circle: :cross: :triangle: :cross: :square: :cross: :circle: :cross: :triangle: :cross: :circle: :cross: :triangle: :cross: :square: :cross: :circle: :cross: :triangle: :cross: / :circle: :cross: :triangle: :cross: :square: :cross: :circle: :cross: :triangle: :cross: :circle: :cross: :triangle: :cross: :square: :cross: :circle: :cross: :triangle: :cross:

Remember the / is the gap between section 1 and 2 of the round, you'll need to press section 1 for both sections.

Simply write down or print the aboves codes and always bet the lowest on all rounds except the last and you'll almost never lose at Five Finger Fillet again. Just make sure you look at the codes written down and not the TV (not even a quick peek) and press the sequence at the right pace, not too slow or too fast.

Now that you've won you can replay round 4 as much as you want and win all the money you need...sorry, still not enough to pay Spiderman to do it for you though. Eventually your fingers will get used to the rythem of the 4th round sequence without you even realising it but if you start losing it (brain and finger overload) just a take a break. The codes never change so I've been told so don't worry about that and even if theres 4 guys waiting to play at the table you can breeze through them with the above info/codes to get back to round 4.

• Like 1

Did it last night towards the 100% (Reyes outfit).. Hated it! I'm glad I finally fluked it though, because I don't think I'll play five finger again :)

Ended up doing similar myself in Word on a laptop and just looking at that.. Still got tangled a few times, and lost a lot of money, but when I finally got it done I dropped the controller and walked away for a bit :)

Knowing the sequence (which has been posted already a few times), is nice and all, but you will only need ìt once.. To win the minigame.

Sure, some people will use it to make money, however, there are better ways and when going for the 100%, you'll eventually get it.

Yes. After selling the 10 pieces of gold, the 18 grizzly skin and a few buffalo you will be there with no problem.

It's easy money, though. When you need a couple of hundreds of dollars, just hop in a game and play a couple of times and there you are. Personally, I just memorized the sequences and look at my controller instead of the screen, that worked wonders for me.

Seriously i dont think its that hard. Its a full circle and half circle of the same. Took me about half hour till i started doing it over and over without losing. Trick is to memorize the sequence and not look at your tv. Started doing that at 2k for the 10k trophy and it went pretty fast.

Seriously i dont think its that hard. Its a full circle and half circle of the same. Took me about half hour till i started doing it over and over without losing. Trick is to memorize the sequence and not look at your tv. Started doing that at 2k for the 10k trophy and it went pretty fast.

Like he said. took me about an hour to memorize the sequence whilst not even looking at my tv. done it easy in the end.

Well I just tried again for an hour and round 3 is killing me to the point I cursed many times which scared my dog and quit the game for the week.

I put the sequence for round 3 there mate. Just write it down and press the combination without looking at your screen. Oh and make sure you bet the lowest amount for round 3 as I stated. Doing that will save you on stress and vet bills.

• 11 years later...