Dastardly Trophy Glitch

Just one quick tip about the Dastardly Trophy. I tried several times to get the trophy using the Blue Train and the trophy never popped up for me. So I decided to use the Red Train and it worked the first time. Just letting anyone know if they are having trouble getting this trophy to try using the Red Train to do it with.

I actually got this using the Blue Train.

I think the key to getting this trophy is to drop the hogtied woman on the tracks WHEN the train is almost nearly here. I tried this for the first time when the train was like 5 mins away, so I waited on the side until the train came. When it finally did, the woman was destroyed yet no trophy popped up.

I don't know if this was random or if it helps, but I tried several times to get this without luck. Then I used a nun, per someone else's advice, and it worked. So try it with a nun.

I just hogtied the first whore I came on to and slammed her on to the railroad tracks and watched her getting splattered to pieces. *bling*

I didn't even realize there was two trains... :D

This was so funny. I didn't look at any guides for the game and was just playing casually. A gang of 3 men and a woman tried robbing me, so I killed the men, and being the bondage freak I am, I hogtied the woman and took her for a ride. I just happened to pass a town with a parked train, so I stuck her on the track and crouched down pointing a gun in her face for shit and giggles :dance:

The train came and splattered her pretty little brains all over and then a trophy popper up. I was really surprised and had to laugh out loud that they made a trophy for such a thing...and that fact that I found it without knowing sweetened the deal!!! :applause:

• 7 months later...
Just one quick tip about the Dastardly Trophy. I tried several times to get the trophy using the Blue Train and the trophy never popped up for me. So I decided to use the Red Train and it worked the first time. Just letting anyone know if they are having trouble getting this trophy to try using the Red Train to do it with.

I've done this tons of times on the blue train and it hasn't worked. I'm going to go try the red train. Off to Mexico~

I was picky about my honor when I went to try it so I went to Thieves Landing and waited for someone to try and kidnap one of the women there. I killed the guy and then just put the already hogtied woman on my horse. I checked for the train on the map (it was a bit northwest of Armadillo as I hadn't even unlocked Mexico at the time) and parked myself ahead of it and plopped the woman on the tracks. I had about 5 seconds to spare when I got safely off the tracks, turned around and watched the woman go splat. Trophy popped shortly after.

Edited by GForce9x

• 1 year later...

I think it is a timing thing, like people keep mentioning. Landing, put her on the nearby tracks, and waited. And waited... And finally, the train came by, but my trophy did not unlock. :( I think you have to do it right before the train comes through, like the others mentioned.