Become a Legend Trophies!?

hello everyone, I have followed this guide for the player of the year, but when I started the second season I simulated and I did not win the player of the year but only the best European've done 41 games and more than 140 goals and 60 assists what can I do now to get it?

help please :confused:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/pro-evolution-soccer-2015-a/254266-easy-bal-trophies.html

Guys, any tips for 'Best S. American Soccer Player' and 'Best Asian Soccer Player'?

I've played around 10 matches for S. American, around 60 goals / 20 assists and SIM through the rest but no trophy!

follow the guidance of 2015 for the American and Asian, they work!

for that year, still no news?

I got both of those this week and only played 10 games in both and had considerably less goals/assists than you. Only thing that may be different I only played league games, no cup or big competitions.

Yea could be that, i've played too many other competitions matches, maybe not enough League matches.

Also, is choice of player a big deal?

Guys. 2015 guide for Asian and American is still works. Problem is world player of the year. I asked to three person for this trophy. They replied me and said one thing. I played all matches until the January 2017

and never any SIM?:confused:

something I did in the season 2015/2016 sim, hope does not affect the trophy, I will continue to play

I confirm that playing up to 11 January 2017 the best player of the year trophy POP !!!!

I skipped the matches I believe in total a 30 in 2 seasons.

Do not need to play them all, but definitely win it all and play the most important is critical!

Edited by TheBigScorpion

I confirm that playing up to 11 January 2017 the best player of the year trophy POP !!!!

Do not need to play them all, but definitely win it all and play the most important is critical!

Did you have trophy ?

Which player did you use, Messi? And how many matches have u played? Can u tell us your statistics (goals score, assists etc...)!

Thanks!