Short and fun game ~ 3 hours

NekoLuna

Just wanted to let you know that this game is short and not very difficult(3 or 4/10). It took me around 3 Hours to finish all 120Levels (average time to complete a level is 20 second, so 120 isnt that much).

Its kinda like Meatboy except with better controls than Meatboy and wayway easier. All around I had a blast completing it.

ps: It has Cross-Buy with vita and everything went fine on it too.

Edited by NekoLuna

Just wanted to let you know that this game is short and not very difficult(3 or 4/10). It took me around 3 Hours to finish all 120Levels (average time to complete a level is 20 second, so 120 isnt that much).

Its kinda like Meatboy except with better controls than Meatboy and wayway easier. All around I had a blast completing it.

ps: It has Cross-Buy with vita and everything went fine on it too.

I can support this. Just got my plat, took exactly 3 hours. A few frustrating levels, but pretty easy in general. Also for what it's worth I was playing on PS4, which I think might be slightly easier than the Vita version given the very precise controls that are sometimes required. I'll give the Vita version a shot later and see for sure.

Fun little game, very similar to Save the Ninja Clan in terms of length, difficulty, and gameplay.

I'm guessing this is a straightforward game where it's clear what to do to get the trophies? (So no guide required)

Basically, yes. You just need to get 3 stars and collect the briefcase in every level (not counting the levels in the 'impossible world' at the end). There are also 3 trophies for killing a certain amount of enemies, but this should come naturally (it did for me anyway). Bottom line though, nothing is missable or complicated, just fully complete every level and there's your plat.

Also for what it's worth I was playing on PS4, which I think might be slightly easier than the Vita version given the very precise controls that are sometimes required. I'll give the Vita version a shot later and see for sure.

I finished the vitaversion 2 minutes faster so there isnt really a difficulty-spike.

To whoever you are reading this not knowing anything about this game: you can chose to believe these unbelievably ERRONEOUS comments and play this game if you want to but it wont be long until you're fucking rage quitting. This game is RAGE-inducing beyond belief! I just can't believe these comments. "Short and pretty easy". Absolute BULLSHIT! Jesus Christ I'd HATE to play what you super elite gamer gods consider hard!

To whoever you are reading this not knowing anything about this game: you can chose to believe these unbelievably ERRONEOUS comments and play this game if you want to but it wont be long until you're fucking rage quitting. This game is RAGE-inducing beyond belief! I just can't believe these comments. "Short and pretty easy". Absolute BULLSHIT! Jesus Christ I'd HATE to play what you super elite gamer gods consider hard!

What makes it this way for you?

I’ve just won a code, so got the cross but benifit and was ready to start either version.

Can you share your experiences, so I can make a judgement call before hand?

Kind of reminds me of how several people here claimed the game Skycrappers was easy when in reality it's more like a bad case of roids when you're fresh out of Preparation H.

Dude you have more than double the trophies of what i have. I guess i am a pro in jump and runs then and everyone else sucks :think: or maybe you should focus a little more and realize that the game isnt so hard after all. There was a level that took me 60 tries in one of the last levels but that was only once and never had I the feeling that its the game fault but mine.

Again I can only say that I platinumed both vita and ps4 in 3 hours so no it is not that hardcore. If I say easy i dont mean hannah montana, i am mayo, or any Energy game easy

Edited by NekoLuna

It has been rage inducing for me as well. Some levels have taken 40 tries+.

Whoever has experience with difficult platformers, this would come across as a walk in the park.

Quite a step above Twin Robots and Blasting Agent, but not even close to Super Meat Boy.

Still think it is a doable 5/10 difficultly, IMO. 3-6 hour platinum. Some will breeze in through in a hour or two. Some might take hours.

Edited by kishnabe

Does anyone have any hints for getting the briefcase on Mission 30 of the second chapter (Welcome to the Jungle)? On the rare occasion I make the jump to the briefcase I always end up hitting the spikes beneath it. It’s the last thing I need for the platinum. Cheers!

That's exactly why I'm here, looking for this answer. You can kick in mid-air to get there, but then you can't get out.

Does anyone have any hints for getting the briefcase on Mission 30 of the second chapter (Welcome to the Jungle)? On the rare occasion I make the jump to the briefcase I always end up hitting the spikes beneath it. It’s the last thing I need for the platinum. Cheers!

That's exactly why I'm here, looking for this answer. You can kick in mid-air to get there, but then you can't get out.

Same here. How the hell you can come back if you have used your dash/kick move to get there? I tried like 200 times, manged once, but I was so surprised that hit the spikes immediately. This thing is my platinum blocker.

Any tips? Or YT mov? Those on YT are for android version which has totally different levels.

Edited by Smashero

• 3 weeks later...

Just a heads up: PS4 version has some sort of lag. Couldn't be bothered to figure out whether it is input lag or lack of TV lag compensation. In case it is the latter, like with Patapon, you might not have issues with it depending on your TV.

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely short and fun, but don’t let that fool you into thinking it’s EZPZ. That briefcase on chapter 2 level 30 is a real bitch. Took me around 20 minutes to do just that one.

Even with that though it’s still around a 3 hour platinum. But platform game novices will definitely struggle with that level.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally wouldn’t say it’s easy, a good few of the latter levels in chapter 2 and 3 are a real pain.

Level 30 in chapter 2 is enough to say this isn’t an easy plat.

People who have done this game 4 times, you are ever crazy or just too good :p

P.s how do you get the briefcase in chapter 3 level 29?

Edited by jarethgeason2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...