failed to log in to the DARK SOULS II game server.

Calamaistr

'please see the following URL for more information: http://www.namcobandaigames.eu/support.'

And when you go there its a blank page just saying 'support'

wow.

I had this before, played offline for a few hours then left the game running as i went out to town, came back, quitted the game to main menu and could log in again but now it keeps refusing me to log in 'again.

I checked the searchengine and more people had this issue, some cant even log in at all for days and days. I hope that wont happen to me :l

I like playing online alot more than offline. I like it when i can give tips to people, and when i read tips that save me from a stupid death here and there. I like summoning people into bossfights and i like interactive areas with phantom mechanics and stuff..

So i really dont want to play offline so whats going on? Just the ds2 servers being clunky? ;l

They are shutting the server down for 30min to fix some errors. Hopefully they fix the "couldn't join multiplayer session"-message that comes up sometimes when playing online gameplay. And it will be close from 60 - 90 min after that 30min. Don't remember the exact number..

thanks.

i didnt see any message btw i just came online around 9 oclock amsterdam time.

So what was the meaning of the patch? I still have the same connection problem. :mad:

I don't see a patch to download :confused:

The downtime was for some maintenance, not sure what for, and it could be that they weren't able to resolve all the connection issues with that downtime, and intend to do another one in a day or so.

• 4 months later...

hello .. i created an account here just to tell u my solution hope it works

it worked for me like a charm

first i can log in to psn but not to the darksouls2 game server

so i checked my DNS ...

put ur dns to :

primary : 4.2.2.2

secondary : 4.2.2.1

hope it works

;)