Rate the trophy difficulty  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_3.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.90

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Labartu

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give it a 3.

Pretty much the only thing difficult about Danganronpa is getting use to and remembering all the stuff that you can use, otherwise its easy even on mean once you know what your doing.. Towards the end might be a bit of a grind with getting everything in the gallery and getting the endings in school mode but that will go hand in hand with getting them coins and anyone profile you haven't gotten. Overall a fun game :thumbsup:

2/10. Not difficult in the least. Even the taking no damage or using no concentrate skills during a class trial trophies were incredibly easy, just replay the first class trial. Only time consuming part was grinding the coins necessary for the gallery items and presents from the gachapon machine.

Voted 2. Nothing difficult thanks to the possibility to replay chapters and being able to earn the "Class Trial Without Damage" trophy on the lowest difficulty. Getting all school mode endings is time consuming though, but very easy once you synthesize the tools. Great game with awesome trophy names!

I give the game a 2. Since I am an anime fanatic, I already watched the anime so the game plot was spoiled for me. Even if I didn't, the game was fun and even the hardest parts could be eventually be figured out with enough trial and error. A little bit of grinding at the end trying to get the school endings and presents, but even that doesn't take too long. Can't wait for the sequel this fall!

I would give it a 3. Seriously a fun game to play, definitely looking forward to the sequel. Unlocking everything in the gallery is easy, when you get 999 coins, go and unlock man's fantasy first, but try not to use too much coins. Then unlock everything in the gallery, when the trophy pops close the game. Start again but this time unlocking the mono machine. School mode on your first playthrough for me is seriously hard to finish the monokuma. Just focus on increasing you lvl of characters, but make sure you focus on 3 or 2 characters for cleaning.

I went with a 2. It wasn't difficult at all really, only a handful of class trial sections presented some trouble and one or two game overs but that's about the extent of it. The end run of buying items/school mode was terminally boring though. It was fine at the beginning when getting used to school mode and getting more character depth from my favourites but doing it for every character was ridiculous. It took maybe an hour or so to do a full run through if you skipped most of the text but it felt like a day, extremely monotonous stuff.

The game itself though is great. It's a nice little blend of a visual novel with a good story and character development and enjoyable (for the most part) whodunit detective work gameplay. There were a couple of parts in which the story was a tad convoluted and nonsensical, particularly when compared to the Zero Escape series, but those are thankfully few and far between. I can't wait for the sequel towards the end of the year and I really hope the Vita gets more games like it in it's life-time.

'Kay, just got it. 3/10. It wasn't hard at all, but I found the repeated School Mode playthroughs and the monomachine annoying. Hadda farm coins for my two last presents! >:|

Overall took 42 hours. Man, I've loved this game since the PSP version. Fun ride. Can't wait for sequel.

I wanted to vote 3/10 because of 1st playthough on School Mode, it was hard to get enough materials. However, there was no punishment for skipping those assignments except for the last one since I never missed it so I wasn't sure.

It took me 5 playthroughs to get all endings because I didn't give anyone the presents during the 1st playthrough (to save coin for 999 coins trophy:whistle:). After the 1st playthrough, everything becomes easy because all characters' stats carry over to NG+.

You can also unlock "destroy 500 white noises" on chapter 2 (just keep destroying until the 45 seconds left then move to next phases:whistle:), then switch back to easy mode for the rest of chapters:D

31 hrs 30 mins to plat the game. My final vote is 2/10:D

Edited by LD2013

I'll say a 2 if you follow a guide. I had to grind class trials for coins to unlock the rest of the gallery. That was a bit too much and the game was starting to overstay its welcome by that point. Other than that, its a fun Vita game. I still prefer Virtue's Last Reward over this, but I'll definitely try Danganronpa's sequel.

Edited by fancyfox

• 3 weeks later...

I'm debating whether to give this a 3 or a 4 but I'll go with 3.

The Main Story is not that hard but in some parts it is. The Bullet Time Battle was kicking ny ass the first time I was doing it but I got used to it later on.

School Mode was a tedious grind when you first start it since you have to get the Report Cards filled and constructing Mono Kumas. Gets easier each time you do a playthrough and gunner later on.

What was worse than School Mode was grinding for MonoCoins. Especially with the damn Vending Machine ._. Way less grindy than Disgaea and Persona 4 Golden

The game had a excellent and a mind fuck tier story with a lot of twists and turns and a enjoyable character cast and Class Trials :) Can't wait to pick up the sequel in Fall

Voted 2.5

The game doesn't have anything per se that would require some effort from you. Only places you could suffer a little is the Timed Battles which are some kind of rhythm mini-game but they are very simple and the School Mode but also gets dumbed down because of New Game+.

• 1 month later...