Rate the Platinum Difficulty  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the Platinum Difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_rating_na.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

gave it a 10

had to restart multiple times because of trophies not popping

when it finally seemed to be working properly it crushed

soon as i beat the ice golem and my progress wasn't saved

after this i deleted this piece of crap

i have played better games on my amiga 500 30 years ago

good thing i first played it on my alternate account

• 2 months later...

2/10. The list is a really simple one and if you are lucky enough to get the trophies to pop regularly the only thing that could pose just a little trouble would be clearing the last level on Retrogamer, which becomes fairly straightforward (also thanks to the many armor drops) after attempting it a few times.

• 2 months later...

As like another user i had to beat retrogamer about 5 times for it until it unlocked...

Leaving aside trophies not unlocking, glitches etc....

I gave this game a 5, last level on retrogamer is not easy. Once you get used to it it's not that bad but until you learn it it's a bit frustrating.

Edited by Rojocapo

• 4 weeks later...
Cast of The Seven Godsends platinum difficulty (with guides) 3

Cast of The Seven Godsends platinum difficulty (without guides) 6

It wasn't too hard, but it's not easy. The 2 out of 10 rating on the trophy guide was very misleading.. this one's more like a 3! HA!

That why I haven't started the game yet. Most people here voted 5's

• 3 weeks later...

I voted 4.

It is definitely not a 2. The hardest part was the first half of the last level. Too many boss re-fights and just 3 armors. I struggle just a bit during the 2nd half, but that part was very doable compared to the 1st half. Glad that trophy did not glitched on me, but the earth armor ending did for me. Not a big deal on Easy lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whoever is giving this game such low ratings is high! Took me forever to get the level seven trophy due to crash after crash. I still can't get the retrogamer trophy. everytime i get to the very end either i die because enemies spawn inside of my body or the game crashes. This game is a steaming pile of gorilla feces. How hard is it to make a game this short with minimal graphics and make it stable? Epic fail raven travel studios! Try new careers!

Oook. Finally I did it. Here are my tips to beat the last level on Retrogamer:

1. First of all I farmed for a sword at the start of the level killing flying buggers.

2. Then I took plague armor as it slows down the bosses.

3. The main trouble for me was midlevel red prick jumping around. When I beat him it was time to take a breath. Checkpoint.

4. I was lucky. In order to get black armor I should start with nature armor. It allows you move upstairs and it has 3 lives ibstead if two.

5. I tried to get black armor. Took several tries but it was worth it. The superpower with the sword slows time and makes you invincible.

It would be impossuble for me without a sword. The only thing that did it for me.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

A 4/10 from me.

There's not much challenge here for platformer veterans. The only difficult trophy is "OLD_SCHOOL," mostly due to the obnoxious flying enemies in the second half of the final stage. Be sure to keep their spawns under control, or they'll dash into you at lightning speed from off screen. With the starting dagger, I found Wind or Fire armor to be the most useful.

I was certain to restart the application when necessary, and had no issue unlocking trophies on the current patch (NA region). The game did crash a few times, though.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The rating for this game is grossly underestimated. Who ever came up with the rank of 2 is clearly an idiot. It’s that reason alone I bought this game. I wanted to play a retro throw back game to remind me of my old school days with the intention of having fun. This game is not easy by any means and if you get stuck between a checkpoint with a garbage weapon then forget about it. On the third level I had to lower the difficulty and still struggled. This game is not at all fun or worth playing.

• 4 months later...

I voted 5/10

This game is frustrating. As long as you reboo the game every time you end up in main menu, trophy popping is not an issue. But the guide indicating it’s a 2/10 game is very misleading.

It’s very doable but requires a lot of patience and practicing. I don’t enjoy these retrogames, but luckily I have the patience to finnish what I started if I believe I can do it

• 2 years later...