Rate the trophy difficulty  

176 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_45.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.33

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course I don't have the platinum but I'd rate this game a 3. It's extremely easy and once a collectible guide is made, it'll be a real quick platinum.

MP is a drag; it's really boring so I suggested watching some TV as you do it. There is nothing particularly challenging and any mission requiring no damage for 100% sync can be done using a smoke bomb.

I completely agree with yazter. It's extremely easy now the collectible guides are being finished up.

The MP is indeed a drag, and the game can glitch on you, where you have to replay the entire game. (can't load SP) I can only advise you to get every collectible asap, just to be sure.

They patched this game before so with some hope, they'll do it again.

I'd rate this game a 2, it's extremely easy, even the collectibles, but with the help of Apsyka, collectibles are just piece of cake.

As for the mp, I like this new style but it's really boring once you played for 5 minutes... and it takes like 9 hours to complete all trophies!

I'd rate this game a 2, it's extremely easy, even the collectibles, but with the help of Apsyka, collectibles are just piece of cake.

As for the mp, I like this new style but it's really boring once you played for 5 minutes... and it takes like 9 hours to complete all trophies!

All the trophies? or just online? online just took me 6 hours.

i give the game dificulty rating 4. the gameplay itself is not that hard and the collectible is quiet easy to find. but some of the last requirement for 100% sync gave a good challange. i'm not counting the glitch problem into account, although it's annoying to replay the game when it happen but it still posible to get the platinum (i got it after replay it after the glitch happen)

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Miyazaki_Rei.png

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Miyazaki_Rei.png

I gave it a 3.

The trophy requirements are easy, especially with a guide. The only problems I had were the Tree Ninja trophy which didn't pop until around my 60th assassination from a tree and the Vita gimmicks they used. For example, using the rear camera to see through parchments would work sometimes and other times it took a good 10 min or so to register. I fortunately didn't encounter any save file corruptions.

The game's a fairly good entry to the AC series, except for the gimmicks, glitches and weak story. The multiplayer's disappointing too since I was expecting a watered down version of Brotherhood's.

I gave it a 4. Only have two trophies left to get, the lady on the roof and max multiplayer. The main problem with the game is even when you do what it says it still ends up taking more time than you think or not counting kills. If the trophy glitches were fixed it would be a lot easier.

I think I am one of the few lucky ones to platinum this game without encountering the infamous save glitch. I really don't know what triggers the glitch, I did all the collectibles, bought the associated costumes AND used them with no problems at all. I did, however, encounter 2 different glitches.

One of them was in the last memory of Sequence 5 where you travel with Elise and the old guy. The game kept crashing on me (with an error report) or they stop following me and I desync. Managed to get through that by just walking slowly and making sure they followed me.

Second glitch was when I was doing the Assassin Coins and one of the muggers wouldn't show up on the Bayou. I ended up travelling back to New Orleans and Bayou back and forth a few times to no avail. I was about to reload a back up save and decided to finish up the Diary pages before doing so. After I finished it, I went back to the Bayou for one final look and it actually appeared. Got lucky there, really!

In terms of platinum difficulty I would give this a 3, the glitches really break this game but once those gets fixed, its a fairly straight forward platinum. Some trophies were kinda grindy like reaching max level on multiplayer and the Climber trophy, which can be left idle by using a rubberband and some tape. Only truly tricky parts were doing 100% sync, sequence 9 was a pain but generally it wasn't too bad.

Overall, aside from the fear of glitches, I really enjoyed this game and the story. Assassins Creed 3 Liberations really did deliver the Assassins Creed experience perfectly onto a handheld.

Edited by Makino

Voted a 4. The trophies are mostly easy and the online is boring & time consuming.

The reason why I didn't give this game a 3 is because there are so many glitches in this game such as the infamous save file glitch which can be gamebreaking. It was so frustrating having to replay the game a 2nd time.

Also, tree ninja trophy didn't pop up for me properly until I found an alternative method from someone.

Once Ubisoft patches those glitches up, the game will become much easier to platinum. Otherwise, I would not recommend this game to anyone because the game is very glitchy, game is average at best and its not as good as the other Assassin Creed games.

5 - nice little platinum here. Some 100% sync's can be difficult. That stupid protect the raft mission had me doing it at least 2 dozen times before I figured out you could cheat it. The last sequence is tough because there are no breaks between the 3 missions. Stock up on those smoke bombs.

Climbing and online rank trophy are both major grinds so be aware of that.

I saved the last of the dairy pages and voodoo dolls until the very end and did not encounter the game-breaking glitch. I was quitting using the in-game menu early on, but switched to swiping using the PS button to close the game most of the time.

I wouldn't recommend this as the first AC game you play, it may end up being more challenging if it is. I'd try AC2 first to get used to the gameplay.

Yeah just plantium the game last night and I gave the overall rating of 3. Its not hard whats so ever and If you just do some of the trophies like look time cosuming there not. Just do those as early in the game and you will get it before the games end. Multiplayer is a snooze but not consuming just boring. Follow the guide and you will plantinum the game.

• 2 weeks later...

I rated a 5. Not hard but not easy. It's a good in betweener platinum. Without a map for the collectibles this game would be a super grind. Get ready to tap the screen over and over in the garbage multiplayer for 5-8 hrs. Great game that I think is a must have for vita owners.