Poacher bonus

So how do I get this? I tried to boost it with 2 friends in manhunt, all three standing together everytime, both chasing the target, 1 chasing the target and the other one doesn't chase the target, the other way around and both not chasing the target. But I don't get the Poacher bonus and neither does my friend. Is it possible to get in manhunt?

Thanks for any help :)

I don't think it's possible in Manhunt, because all the other hunters are your teammates. You need to steal a kill from another Templar who has the same target as you do, but that Templar cannot be on your team. So you cannot get it in Alliance, either, I suppose. Don't remember ever getting the Poacher bonus outside of Wanted, myself.

Moving On is correct, you cannot attain the Poaching bonus in Manhunt or Alliance. Without the DLC you can only get it on Wanted.

With the DLC it includes other multiplayer match types. Assassinate seems to allow more opportunities to get bonuses because you can stun and then immediately kill them because it is a free-for-all. This would give you the However you have to be the first lockon to be the killer. Otherwise you will be the prey for that particular player.

In the video below you can see that this player gets a lot of bonuses in this one playthrough.

The player in the video got:

Kill, Aerial Kill, Focus, Incognito, Savior, Discreet, Streak Bonus, Poison, Variety Bonus, Hidden, Poacher a few times, Revenge, Stun and then immediately Grounded, Greater Variety.

You also have the chance to get Escape, Double Escape and potentially Triple Escape if three people were locked onto you and start a chase.

Check this video out:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aybPlys3QU]YouTube - Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - New DLC Game mode: Assassinate Strategy 1 | Top Tier Tactics[/ame]

Edited by CackNBallz

• 3 weeks later...