Rate the Platinum Difficulty  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the Platinum Difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_rating_na.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

I would put this at a 2/10. I was having trouble finding things until I read a post from someone showing that I could show all interactive objects by holding L1. I pretty much held L1 the whole time after that which helps out finding everything, including the snails. Even without a guide, as long as you interact with everything, you shouldn't have any trouble getting through the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Voted 2 out of 10.

You actually have to put some sort of effort into completing this game, unlike Telltale games where you get the Plat just by playing, and there's a few missable trophies to keep track of, but there's nothing difficult here.

This. Giving 1 votes almost exclusively to Telltale games so went with a 2.

• 3 weeks later...

I give it a two since the puzzles are easy and the collectibles can be found easily without a guide. I don't even think you can die in the game. It really is a fun game that I would recommend to any fan of Adventure Time but I wouldn't pay full price for it.

Edited by Dark_Adonis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Voted 2 since I guess someone could theoretically suck bad enough to not get the 15 hit combo trophy. Other than it, it's easy even without a walkthrough once you know when and where to get the missables. Never watched the show so the characters were irritating at first but they kind of grew on me.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I give it a two since the puzzles are easy and the collectibles can be found easily without a guide. I don't even think you can die in the game. It really is a fun game that I would recommend to any fan of Adventure Time but I wouldn't pay full price for it.

A "really fun game"? What drugs are you smoking???

It's a 2, very easy and very enjoyable game. :applause:

Another one that must've smoked a bong or two? :whistle:

PLEASE tell me you dudes are kidding. You're kidding, right???

I voted 2. It's not hard just very boring. Disappointed with it as me an the kids love Adventure Time. I used the guide as I got bored very early on and just wanted to finish it.

I wanted this game done the moment I started it. Jesus man it dragged on FOREVER!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How in the holy hell can anyone actually enjoy this??? This game is unbelievably fucking RETARDED and boring beyond belief! Within 15 minutes of starting this awful game I wanted to put my face in a blender and turn it on the "shred" setting!

My stupid ass went and bought both versions without knowing what I was truly getting myself into so now that the PS3 version is done I still have one more version of this shit to play. Ugh, ugh UGH! Steeeewpid Taco! :facepalm:

As for the difficulty when following city dude's guide: 1/10. There is not one single difficult trophy in this retched game whatsoever. However, between the CONSTANT, idiotic, unskippable dialogue and boring gameplay you're going to want to eat a bullet long before you ever obtain the platinum.

-UPDATE-

Both versions completed.

Edited by TacoNinja