Xander45

Rate the Platinum Difficulty  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the Platinum Difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i.imgur.com/qh2g7UB.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

I'd say 8/10, the majority of the trophies are not really hard, mostly grindy. But getting 10 wins in a row could be hard, especially now because the servers aren't really stable. When you're disconnected or someone on your team leave the game, you get a loss. Maybe if they fix the servers that would be an 6-7/10.

I'd say 8/10, the majority of the trophies are not really hard, mostly grindy. But getting 10 wins in a row could be hard, especially now because the servers aren't really stable. When you're disconnected or someone on your team leave the game, you get a loss. Maybe if they fix the servers that would be an 6-7/10.

I'm east coast and I get put in a west coast server. Constantly booting me

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Voted this a 4. This wasn't really a tough platinum. Most of the trophies are completion based and as long as you play with a center/power forward (who can dunk) and a guard (who can shoot 3's and steal), you'll eventually get all the gameplay related trophies.

The 10 win streak trophy is tough to do with randoms, but fairly easy if you're playing with a party that knows what it's doing.

200 MVPs is likely the toughest trophy, since you need to play an all-around game and not just score to be MVP. I recommend playing as a center when trying to go for MVPs, since getting rebounds and kicking the ball back out for assists will really help.

Also, you normally have to hit Level 30 to unlock the third master book required for 5th prestige. But, sometimes there are events which award you a master book for completing them. I was able to get a master book from one of these events and got a 5th prestige character (and the plat) when I hit level 20.

Edited by Gunmaster51