Max Payne 3 Multiplayer Patch Goes Live
Written Tuesday, November 27, 2012 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
Rockstar has announced that the latest title update for Max Payne 3 has gone live today, bringing a modest list of improvements and fixes to multiplayer. And...well there's not much more to say about it, really.
So, here's the list of fixes, courtesy of Rockstar News Wire:
- The Kill screen now shows what weapon and burst the enemy used to kill you
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally get stuck in cover
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally appear invisible
- Fixed an issue where game modes could appear to be over 100% full
- Fixed an issue where occasionally a Loadout slot could overwrite another Loadout slot at the start of a round of Gang Wars
- Fixed an issue where a party would have trouble loading into a new game after a party member had left
Next up for Max Payne 3 will be the Painful Memories DLC, which will be available on December 4th for $9.99.