Driver: San Francisco Gets Patched, Detailed
Written Friday, December 02, 2011 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
Ubisoft has released a patch to address a number of issues with Driver: San Francisco. Announced via their Facebook page, the patch notes detail a bunch of balancing issues, online tweaks and bug fixes.
It’s a big list, so I won’t waste any more of your time. Full details below. Get stuck in.
- Online Gameplay: Any players joining a game already in-progress will be given sufficient ability to shift immediately.
- Online Gameplay: Improved gameplay balancing in Tag mode by reducing tag car performance under certain conditions
- Added additional statistic synchronisation points so website statistics more closely match current progress.
- Improved traffic variety in Splitscreen Freedrive, Tag and Trailblazer
- Improved traffic variety in freedrive after game completion.
- Online: Improved randomisation of route selection where certain modes would always start their first game with a more limited route variety
- Online: Improved player icons and vehicle images loading.
- Online: Reduced lag/teleport issues observed when players join a session
- Online: Improved reward images display when increasing multiplayer LVL.
- Online: Improved session join score by re-assessing it if the leading player disconnects.
- Fixed single-frame camera cuts evident in some film-director replays.
- Fixed progression display of “connoisseur” achievement in the game “Achievements” menu under “Extras”
- Fixed progression display of all fine-grain (>25 steps) achievements in the game “Achievements” menu under “Extras”
- Fixed a specific case of NAN values being sent in game to web data.
- Online: Fixed waiting screens displaying the next mode name incorrectly.
- Online: Fixed occasional crash when a large party joins a public Takedown match in progress, under certain conditions.
- Online: Fixed occasional issue where 7 players could enter a public match with a 6 player limit.
- Online: Fixed crash on returning to the main menu from online under certain conditions
- Online: Fixed player being disconnected from in-game party under certain conditions
- Online: Fixed issue where user spamming rapid shift on mode start would result in odd camera behaviour
- Online: Fixed occasional issue where qualifying mode timer would stick on 50 seconds and not decrease
- Online: Fixed issue where a wrecked vehicle with the TAG would sometimes display a blue highlight instead of red.
- Online: Fixed issue where a player can incorrectly be highlighted with the TAG icon under certain conditions.
- Online: Fixed occasional crash during CTF gameplay.
- Online: Fixed issue where the incorrect player name could be displayed on the profile screen