Here is a link to PowerPyx's Challenge Guide for help on all the Challenges.
What’s different for Campaign Challenges is that you are given a 3 room combo where you have to get 3 Medals on each room consecutively for all 9 Medals for each Campaign. You can restart a total of 3 times throughout the Campaign as well; keep in mind that failing on the first Map does not count against your Retry total. Each Campaign also has Modifiers that you must use throughout the Campaign, so you must choose wisely. There are 12 in all for 108 Medals.
Here is the post I made in PowerPyx's Challenge Guide in regards to Campaign Modifiers, and which ones I used and why:
Here's my Guide for Campaign Modifiers if anyone wants to give them a shot. Keep in mind that these are coming from the perspective of a Combat Challenge Expert, so more often than not the Negatives were taken in those because they did very, very little to impede my Progress.
Search and Destroy
Meltdown Mayhem - None
Blind Justice - Time Limit, Protective Aura
Police Brutality - Replenishing Health
Rooftop Rumble - One Hand Tied
Natural Selection - Decreased Health, Takedown Projectiles
Survival of the Fittest - None
Funhouse Brawl - Danger Zones, Replenishing Health
End of the Line - Free Medal
Hell's Gate - Scattered Weapons
Top of the World - None
Prison Riot - Increased Aggression, Decreased Health, Gadget Malfunction
Lost City - Super Powered
Natural Selection (Extreme) - Replenishing Health, Free Medal
Hell's Gate (Extreme) - Increased Aggression, Scattered Weapons, Danger Zones
Meltdown Mayhem (Extreme) - None
Prison Riot (Extreme) - Time Limit, Decreased Health, Super Powered
Police Brutality (Extreme) - None
Funhouse Brawl (Extreme) - One Hand Tied, Protective Aura
Lost City (Extreme) - Scattered Weapons
Rooftop Rumble (Extreme) - Increased Aggression, Protective Aura, Gadget Malfunction
End of the Line (Extreme) - Takedown Projectiles, Free Medal
* - I use the Free Medal on End of the Line (Extreme) since restarting on Lost City doesn't cost a Retry since it's the first map
Survival of the Fittest (Extreme) - Time Limit, Decreased Health, Gadget Malfunction
Top of the World (Extreme) - Super Powered
Blind Justice (Extreme) - One Hand Tied, Danger Zones
Survival of the Fittest - Time Limit, Danger Zones
Funhouse Brawl - Increased Aggression, Replenishing Health
Prison Riot - None
Meltdown Mayhem - Gadget Malfunction, Scattered Weapons
Lost City - One Hand Tied
Top of the World - Takedown Projectiles
* - You don't need to do any Silent Takdowns for Lost City
Blind Justice (Extreme) - Decreased Health, Gadget Malfunction
Rooftop Rumble (Extreme) - Scattered Weapons, Protective Aura, Super Powered
Hell's Gate (Extreme) - One Hand Tied
* - Protective Aura and Super Powered sort of cancel each other out in the sense that one's annoying while the other makes it a lot easier
Police Brutality - Time Limit, Scattered Weapons
Natural Selection - Increased Aggression, Protective Aura
End of the Line - Danger Zones, Free Medal
* - Scattered Weapons actually helps out in Police Brutality. For End of the Line, go to the Sniper spot at the other end and camp.
- Danger Zones are rarely ever a problem in Combat Challenges if you are aware enemies have them.
- Scattered Weapons are like Danger Zones, but instead try and stay away from them in Combat. In Predators, they shouldn't be an issue if your strategies are good since you'll never come close to them.
- Increased Aggression is not actually a deterrent in Combat Challenges since it almost always results in you getting more points.
- Free Medal should always be used on a Predator Challenge that you feel most uncomfortable about
- Protective Aura is probably the most annoying Modifier in the game since it's immune to everything
- Decreased Health should be used on Maps with very low probabilities of being hit (For Predator Maps, 1 hit = death)