It doesn't work

jessinha

I tried it over and over again, but putting the controller in the belt, it just doenst work. I never get the green instructor, all the time red. Only when i take the controller in my hand and dance I get the stars. Crazy, am I doing something wrong? BTW anyone ever plays this game?

make sure your camera is abve your tv and its correctly aligned to you and you are standing the correct distance away. i never (actually my wife) never has problems playing. she has her own profile but bc i have auto log-in turned on she put the game in on my profile so now i have her doing the road to plat on it lmao. its fun watching her play lol

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
I tried it over and over again, but putting the controller in the belt, it just doenst work. I never get the green instructor, all the time red. Only when i take the controller in my hand and dance I get the stars. Crazy, am I doing something wrong? BTW anyone ever plays this game?

You aren't doing anything wrong; the motion recognition is simply terrible. To get the green stars, do exactly what you did. Take the motion controller in your hand (not the belt), and shake it like mad in front of your body, doing whatever motions necessary to keep it green until your trophy unlocks.

If anyone could move their hips the way requires to get all green, it would be the equivalent of strapping the PS Move controller to a cat and throwing it in a moving industrial clothes dryer.