Son of Sun trophy?

finalfury

If your stuck on adventure, quit everytime you get to a new level by pressing start. It will save the game, and if you screw up on the next, quit with XMB then start where you saved...repeat at you own pace to finish the adventure easy!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ironically, Random was the first one I earned it on. It loaded up the initial survival level the spiral and I received it before I earned it on the non random version. Currently, unlocking Jag on each level which is fairly easy, unlocking ss is pretty much luck at my skill level, but I should get it in a few days.

• 1 month later...
If your stuck on adventure, quit everytime you get to a new level by pressing start. It will save the game, and if you screw up on the next, quit with XMB then start where you saved...repeat at you own pace to finish the adventure easy!

You don't need to quit to the XMB. As you said when you start a new level press Start and quit to Main Menu and then carry on, when you lose it will load up the level you just failed.

• 5 months later...

I just got to SS on all levels, including space, but not random. The trophy did not unlock and I'm wondering if it has to do with the fact that i didn't get a high-score number in some of the levels. Could that have anything to do with the trophy?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I got this trophy the other day. You will need to get to 10-1 I believe to unlock all but one of the levels.

I did NOT get Son of son on the space level in guantlet mode and still had the trophy unlock. Got it on the rest though.

I did the same thing & I got mine to unlock 2day:dance: U do not need the space level.

• 11 months later...

Can you explain this further? I'm stuck in Adventure Mode level 12-2.