Some trophies are glitched?

Abuebao

I didn't see any thread that was directly related to this topic so I decided to start my own. I am currently working on the trophy guide for this game so any feedback on this is welcome.

As the title suggests I noticed that a few of the trophies for this game may be glitched and am seeking confirmation of this from others. The trophies in question are: Get Rich Quick, Win one for the Gapper! and Consecutive Consistency. Here is what happened to me:

1) Get Rich Quick - I got this way before obtaining 100 coins so I guess this is a good glitch. Has this happened to anyone else and, more importantly, has the reverse happened where you hit 100 coins but no trophy appeared?

2) Win one for the Gapper! - The same case as with the Get Rich Quick trophy. I got this well before making 100 gap shots. Same questions apply to this trophy, has this happened to anyone else and, once again, has anyone seen the reverse of this?

3) Consecutive Consistency - I got this trophy having only made a 19x chain. Same questions as #1 & #2.

Last but not least I would like to hear from anyone whether there are more trophies that are glitched than the one's stated above. Thanks!

All of these trophies seemed to work flawlessly for me, The get rich quick trophy took forever, I thought it was glitched as I was constantly collecting coins but not getting the trophy, one thing I did notice about this and the Gapper trophy is that they only registered at the end of the level and will not pop while playing, only in the end of level screen. As for the consistancy one, I didn't really count, just lined up a lot of 2's and went to town on them all.

All of these trophies seemed to work flawlessly for me, The get rich quick trophy took forever, I thought it was glitched as I was constantly collecting coins but not getting the trophy, one thing I did notice about this and the Gapper trophy is that they only registered at the end of the level and will not pop while playing, only in the end of level screen. As for the consistancy one, I didn't really count, just lined up a lot of 2's and went to town on them all.

Thanks for the feedback. Perhaps the trophies are only partially glitched. Will have to look into it.

• 2 years later...

I've played forever without getting these too. But I never played for long each time. The problem is if you quit the game it does not remember how many you have and starts over next time you play. I counted how many gaps I got and it popped after I finished a game and got over 100. Gauntlet mode level named Rorschach I got easily 20+ gaps every time. The trophy takes about 45 min. I belive the same works for the coins, one game session.