Best Levels For Aces High

paulcoe

• 2 months later...
When you finish a level, you'll see the "Ace Time" for that level. Acing a level means beating the level's ace time.

lol. its the hardest trophie i ever done. (for me).

i have 2 ace. and then saved my game. i am trying to get the 3th level ace time. my question is if has saved and every time quit (if i have a save where i have 2 ace times) until i have 3th time ace i still get trophie? or you cannot save and quit in al 3 levels?

lol. its the hardest trophie i ever done. (for me).

i have 2 ace. and then saved my game. i am trying to get the 3th level ace time. my question is if has saved and every time quit (if i have a save where i have 2 ace times) until i have 3th time ace i still get trophie? or you cannot save and quit in al 3 levels?

I just aced 3 levels in a row, but I've heard of people quitting and saving each time to get the trophy with no problem. The levels are a lot easier if you haven't progressed through the game. My suggestion would be to back up your save file and then erase it and start fresh. Then you can try to ace the first 3 levels and it should be a lot easier. Same for the 8 second trophy.

I just aced 3 levels in a row, but I've heard of people quitting and saving each time to get the trophy with no problem. The levels are a lot easier if you haven't progressed through the game. My suggestion would be to back up your save file and then erase it and start fresh. Then you can try to ace the first 3 levels and it should be a lot easier. Same for the 8 second trophy.

i just get the trophie. saving and loading isn't working for me. (i had 2 saved ace times but the third time i got ace time i didn't get trophie). i must restart many times to get trophie. i heard from people who say they used usb-sticks to copy saves. but how do you do that? that isn't working for me. i can't save on usb-stick. i can't copy either. other games its working but by zuma and bejeweled 2 it isn't working.

edit: i find out how it is working

Edited by Hogger

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
The levels are a lot easier if you haven't progressed through the game. My suggestion would be to back up your save file and then erase it and start fresh. Then you can try to ace the first 3 levels and it should be a lot easier. Same for the 8 second trophy.

This is a great tip. I had given up getting any more trophies in this game until I read this. I had put hours and hours into Zuma, and when I'd go for Aces High in the first 3 levels, no luck. Last night I deleted my save file, started the game and got Aces High my first time through the first three levels. Cake. Still can't get the Zen (8 sec) trophy.

• 1 year later...

There IS a way to cheat on Aces High. Simply save right before you finish a level. If you get the ace time, lose the next level. When you restart, you'll be able to do your last 1 or 2 moves to finish the aced level again. Lose on the next level again and restart. After you finish the aced level the 3rd time, you'll get the trophy.