Iron Frog is..

jemin2009

i beat the entire game without losing a single level. then i got to iron frog mode... the levels are way harder than the standard levels. ive gotten to lvl 9. the trick to just about all of them so far is to really stay ahead of the lead ball. power ups are extremely important, especially on the levels that dont have many matching balls to start. good news is, it takes 5 weeks to 100% this no matter what you do, so we all have plenty of time to beat iron frog mode.

Make sure you have leveled up all of your spirts before trying any of the other modes.

I'm not sure this really makes much of a difference... I've tried with them all upgraded and all not upgraded just to see. As has been mentioned, some levels seem to reward you with lots of power ups and some don't... it's definitely not consistent. I'm glad it was easy for you though, congrats.

Does anyone have a good general strategy for Level 6? I've beaten it several times, but I fail most times. If I could find a way to consistently beat it then I would have more chances at level 9. Any thoughts or hints?

EDIT: Gosh, I figured out how so many people are getting this trophy... You can push the PS button and it pauses the game without covering up the screen... From there you have all kinds of time to plan your moves. I was able to do it on my first try after I discovered this method! Hope that helps all of you struggling out there! :)

Edited by skippycue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...