General Trophy Discussion

olsen77

• 6 months later...
Yup, 20 (B). I would of thought Fe Frog would maybe be a silver. Seen that's the most difficult trophy in the list.

To be honest, Zuma is far more easier than Zumas Revenge and it had more silvers and at least one Gold in the game. They have been a bit harsh only giving bronze in this to be quite honest. Love the power ups though, probably why it's more enjoyable than it's predecessor and see they've made a few added things to it since it was released on PC such as the Spirit Animals and Spirit Badges, the weekly challenges, plus you only get one shot at Boss Rush and Iron Frog where as before you could always go back to level select to retry from where you died...

Overall i'm having mixed feelings towards this game, specially it took PopCap so long to release it on PS3.

I'm enjoying the score chase more in Revenge than the orginal (#4 gauntlet). I still add to my orginal gauntlet score everyone once and awhile. Zuma is my warm up game before I play anything else for a session.

The Score chase in Revenge in the Adventure mode is more entertaining but I think it relies to much on lowest time for the highest scores.

Being able to select each of the individual levels and review your score against others allows you to concentrate on your scores that need improving the most.

The spirit badge list looks to be based on who got the maximum number of badges on what date.