Konami finally patching the framerate issue.

Zone of the Enders HD Collection patch coming to PS3 - Gematsu

I will finally starts playing this Collection once the patch is out.

UPDATE: And some news on the sequel ''Enders Project'' and Kojima confirming himself about the framerate issue.

We have to wait a little longer for a ZOE sequel - Siliconera

Edited by AegisAvenger

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone can comment on how better the games are? Almost finished platinuming Deadpool, so I might starts playing both ZOE after.

I read that the patch only fixed ZOE2, they didn't touch ZOE1 probably because the problem wasn't as big and a limited budget for the patch. I guess its also because many consider ZOE2 much better than ZOE1, so they felt its wasn't necessary.

Edited by AegisAvenger

I felt both ran fine for me before the patch, but I hadn't played the originals in years. After the patch though ZOE2 runs amazing! ZOE1 I never once noticed any major frame loss. ZOE2 there were only maybe 2 parts and they just didn't bother me much, the only thing that bothered me though was the stupid box glitch on peoples faces and mouth around the Inert fight. Thankfully the patch fixed that and the texture bugs too.

Edited by snake2410

ZOE2 there were only maybe 2 parts and they just didn't bother me much, the only thing that bothered me though was the stupid box glitch on peoples faces and mouth around the Inert fight. Thankfully the patch fixed that and the texture bugs too.

Lol for some reason I thought those boxes were intentionally, like an interference in the transmission feed.