20 EX missions trophy won't pop!

Already asked this on the achievements forums, with no response. It looks equally as dead here, (ZoE is clearly too cool for the masses) but I'll try anyway.

I have 98% of the EX missions...I'm missing Battle>Grab>Stage 4. I'm assuming that's the 20th and final mission? The one you get from beating the game with all other 19? I'm pretty sure I have every other one, but I beat the game after getting the one in the Vic Viper battle and it didn't unlock. Then I read about the glitch where you have to load a completed save file before starting the game. So I loaded the file and completed the game and it still didn't unlock! Am I doing something wrong or am I screwed?

Also I did the Zoradius mini game and didn't get the achievement for that either...Is it because I used the Konami code? Or do you have to get the high score or something?

Already asked this on the achievements forums, with no response. It looks equally as dead here, (ZoE is clearly too cool for the masses) but I'll try anyway.

I have 98% of the EX missions...I'm missing Battle>Grab>Stage 4. I'm assuming that's the 20th and final mission? The one you get from beating the game with all other 19? I'm pretty sure I have every other one, but I beat the game after getting the one in the Vic Viper battle and it didn't unlock. Then I read about the glitch where you have to load a completed save file before starting the game. So I loaded the file and completed the game and it still didn't unlock! Am I doing something wrong or am I screwed?

Also I did the Zoradius mini game and didn't get the achievement for that either...Is it because I used the Konami code? Or do you have to get the high score or something?

I'm stumped too. Although Retro Runner popped for me first try with cheating. We're missing the exact said EX Mission though. I don't know when I'm actually gonna play it again but this is the one I think I'm missing

#13. Underground Aumaan 1

After you clear the second floor and reach the third floor you should notice three metal rafters spanning the room horizontally. Destroy the three rafters and then check to your right (when entering the room) where the first rafter was to find the EX-Mission Icon.

If that doesn't work we're screwed because I'm out of ideas. I tried loading my final boss save and finished the game like 4 more times. Also , I DO have my clear save data.

Well, I defiantly have that EX-Mission so that can't be it. Yeah I'm out of ideas too. Weird that I didn't get Retro Runner though, guess I'll give it another whirl and see if I get it this time. I'll take another crack at the Ex-Missions some other time...I'm done for now lol anyway, thanks for the reply, hopefully at some point we can get a solution :)

I wish I could help, but I'm not sure which EX mission icons relate to which missions; sans the icon during the Vic Viper fight being the one for Zoradius. I have a few weeks off now and since there's a lot of trouble regarding people missing a specific EX file, I'm gonna try to go through the game and figure out which files relate to which missions. Please do not take this as a definite. I want to, but I have other stuff to catch up on and will make the attempt, when given time after taking care of my other obligations.

Edited by Kheapathic

• 2 weeks later...

I too have the same problem. can't figure it out. done the game twice, and wont pop up.

EDIT: Ok, if anybody still cares, if you just complete your game again with the same jehuty, apparently it should be solved. still have to test this, so if anybody can verify this?

EDIT²:tried this, didn't work. going to finish the game with a different version of jehuty, to get all the frames, perhaps this way it will pop? if this doesn't work, I have no idea. perhaps you have to override the save file at the end, and that way it only starts counting?

EDIT³:Ok, got this fucker! I still need to get the frame collector trophy, so restarted the game with Jehuty v2. Since this game has that stupid bug, that seems to make the game confused if you are playing your second time or not, I actived that score counter thing, and kept that on the whole game. went through the entire game, and at the last level before you go fight anubis, I killed al those viola's, and the ex-mission suddenly respawned. I had already collected this one, but for some reason, the game didn't count it, and so when it respawned, I just took it again, finished the game, went to the ex-mission, and the trophy was mine. hope this works for other people too.

Edited by Cold Fusion