Good and Great Rescuer

• 1 month later...

I'd love to know too for the second one. It's the worst, with all the 'DINGO HELP US WE'RE USELESS' getting out of control everywhere.

For the spider mission, I used comet to kill all the spiders before they got anywhere and easily got the SS

Edited by groo
@~@

• 2 weeks later...

To do the Great Rescuer trophy I ended up doing a third run using Naked Jehuty. I didn't find defeating the enemies any easier but what did help was that I was using a the boost homing laser, which doesn't lock on to anything and only hits enemies. Therefore it was easier to target friendlies that had SOS and use Geyser so that Leo can heal them. I found that if you tag all the friendlies you can see as soon as possible it's easier to then kill all the enemies around them and Leo can then heal them all in a row quickly. This also means you aren't getting stressed and wasting time which is a massive factor.

• 4 months later...

Has anyone any special tipps for Aumann with SS-Rank? I'm trying this nearly 10 h and I'm despairing. A colleague tells me, he has finished it in half an hour.

I try to eliminate the first waves, then I help Vic Viper with healing. The last time I'm running out of subenergy. With Jehuty Vs. 2 it is a little bit easier for me, but I can't beat it.

I use Phalanx and kill a lot of the small ones, but the Naritas and Leopardos annoy me, I mark a LEV with Geysir, and then I lost the focus. I cannot focus the LEVs to watch their HP-status, because I get only other targets.

Has anyone perhaps a few helpful tipps. Please nothing like : try it again and again...

Finally I got it, a few moments ago.

Edited by pewiha

• 2 years later...

Great Rescuer - I have finished this battle 12 times, and in each of the 12 battles, I have lost PRECISELY one LEV. I go after the SOS signals as soon as possible, and I am very fast and efficient at killing enemy types, but every time a single LEV is defeated. I don't even hear the "destroyed" audio message - I just finish the battle and get the slightly sub-par stats.

F*** this bulls***.