Anyone know which EX mission I'm missing?

I went through the game the first time and unlocked all 18 ex missions. The second time I got the 1 from the Vic Viper battle and completed the game. I have my first complete game on one slot and the second on another. When I go into ex missions I still show 98% unlocked. What gives?

I'm missing Battle > Close Combat > Stage 2. Anyone know which one that is?

I went through the game the first time and unlocked all 18 ex missions. The second time I got the 1 from the Vic Viper battle and completed the game. I have my first complete game on one slot and the second on another. When I go into ex missions I still show 98% unlocked. What gives?

I'm missing Battle > Close Combat > Stage 2. Anyone know which one that is?

AHHHHH Im missing the same damn one, not to sound stalkerish but Ive followed your posts from gamefaqs, gamespot, xbox360achivementhunters, and so forth.

I cannot for the life of me figure out what one it is.

Im currently replaying the game to try and figure out what one it is, and I absolutely HATE whoever keeps pointing to the Ex mission list, yes we know there location already, we just need to know what mission each location corresponds to!

well, like I said Im replaying with a 2x clear save right now with jehuty v2 and Im scouring each exmission location to hopefully find what one were missing, Ill post if I find out, I promise, Good luck.