Limited Edition

OceanH

Includes a soundtrack disc, featuring remixes of the original music, and a 100-page artbook.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2012/09/zoe927.jpg

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/09/28/zone-of-enders-hd-collection/

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/09/28/metal-gear-rising-and-zoe-hd-collectors-editions-revealed?abthid=506540caf12c0b6725000023

Sure, Gamestop finally shows it on their website/system and I don't have the money nor the time to drive there and preorder till Wednesday. Ughh. Hope they still have it available then.

EDIT: Got it preordered online today. Rather have it shipped to me for $10 shipping then use the $10 in gas it would've cost to drive 30 to 40 minutes to the nearest GS to preorder and drive back there to pick it up (the two trips combined would've likely cost about the same. Just glad I got it preordered and hopefully it actually ships to me and isn't suddenly cancelled due to insufficient product or something.

Edited by snake2410

Sure, Gamestop finally shows it on their website/system and I don't have the money nor the time to drive there and preorder till Wednesday. Ughh. Hope they still have it available then.

EDIT: Got it preordered online today. Rather have it shipped to me for $10 shipping then use the $10 in gas it would've cost to drive 30 to 40 minutes to the nearest GS to preorder and drive back there to pick it up (the two trips combined would've likely cost about the same. Just glad I got it preordered and hopefully it actually ships to me and isn't suddenly cancelled due to insufficient product or something.

Don't forget about the double side poster. Right here!

Online Customers: You will need to go to the store with your shipping confirmation email to pickup the poster. Please call your local store ahead of time to confirm availability.*Store / In-Store Pickup Customers: Poster will be available at time of pick-up
Edited by IDOLO1013

Don't forget about the double side poster. Right here!

I'm not driving 40 minutes just for a poster. Not worth it even with gas being cheaper lately, driving there to preorder, then drive home only to have to drive back next Tuesday would've cost the same as ordering it through the website with one day shipping, and plus I'll be working Monday night overnight so I'll be too tired to really want to drive all the way there in the morning.

Normally I preorder instore but the bridge that cuts 20 minutes off getting there is closed and it takes 20 extra minutes to get there till they open it again. The poster is pretty awesome but I really don't even have anywhere I could put it up as it is.

I'm not driving 40 minutes just for a poster. Not worth it even with gas being cheaper lately, driving there to preorder, then drive home only to have to drive back next Tuesday would've cost the same as ordering it through the website with one day shipping, and plus I'll be working Monday night overnight so I'll be too tired to really want to drive all the way there in the morning.

Normally I preorder instore but the bridge that cuts 20 minutes off getting there is closed and it takes 20 extra minutes to get there till they open it again. The poster is pretty awesome but I really don't even have anywhere I could put it up as it is.

I feel your pain man, I do a lot of driving mostly to school and back (almost 100 miles one way). I'm lucking out because Assassin's Creed III is having a midnight launch on the same day Zone of the Enders is out. The store I shop at is on my way home and I leave school anywhere from 10PM to 10:45PM, which puts me right on track to reach the shop as they're doing the midnight opening. It may sound weird that I'm getting one game for a different midnight launch but I did the same thing months ago when Silent Hill HD launched. The store was having a midnight launch for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and I was the only one who showed up for a completely different game.

I feel your pain man, I do a lot of driving mostly to school and back (almost 100 miles one way). I'm lucking out because Assassin's Creed III is having a midnight launch on the same day Zone of the Enders is out. The store I shop at is on my way home and I leave school anywhere from 10PM to 10:45PM, which puts me right on track to reach the shop as they're doing the midnight opening. It may sound weird that I'm getting one game for a different midnight launch but I did the same thing months ago when Silent Hill HD launched. The store was having a midnight launch for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and I was the only one who showed up for a completely different game.

I used to have to drive like 50 miles one way to school in the cities like that. Normally my store is maybe 20 miles away, directly west of me, but its in Minnesota and I live on the border in Wisconsin. But with the bridge across the river into Mn is closed till sometime in December the drive would take me 15 to 20 miles out of the way to reach the next crossing, leaving me to have to backtrack to the store, then go back the way I came. The next closest store takes nearly as long. Its just not worth it for only a poster.

Edited by snake2410

ARGH! I did NOT know about the poster bonus! I swear, EVERY time I go to pick up a game at my Gamestop I always seem to have to REMIND them of the pre-order bonus. And that's IF I remember/know about it! At least I was able to get the actual game (in LE form no less! :dance:)

Though this IS the second time this particular location has screwed me over. I kept asking them if there was going to be a Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Limited Edition SKU available for reserve. They kept saying no. This kept going on weekly 'til like a week or so before its release. I suppose it's my own fault for not checking on their website and calling BS on their inadequate database searching skills. And yes I realize the announcement of the LE was a little later than normal, but my queries were still within the time frame of announcement to release. It wasn't until I picked up my game and was telling my friend about it and he asked if I got the Limited Edition. "What Limited Edition?" *buddy sends Gamestop.com link*

:boom: Gamestop Employees