Curious

DarkAmon

• 1 month later...
no remember in part 1 trying to beat the SOS missions with 100% that was a REAL pain. in Part 2 the countering segment with Ken was a pain a s well especially if you used Naked Jehuty.

The only real hard part in the first game was the first SOS mission. Because any damage caused during the boss fight is carried over into the SOS. All other SOS missions weren't too difficult, just lure the enemies away from the buildings and take them down. The SOS where Jehuty is infected is against a bunch of level 1 enemies with no leader types.

ZOE 2's second protection mission was hard, especially if you are planning to keep all 40 LEV's alive. Even as Naked Jehuty; keeping all 40 of them alive is hard, especially on Hard and once the massive wave of enemies appear. The other annoying part of ZOE 2 would be the Time Trials and unlocking all the OF's for versus mode.

• 4 months later...
I am definitely going to be getting this remake... I can't play my old PS 1&2 games because of how badly pixelated they look on my 65' TV.

What! I've played pokemon red on my 55" tv using a snes and a gameboy whatchamacallit in it and it looks AMAZING! Makes my d*ck ROCK HARD.

But aside, I can't wait to try this game out. I remember playing this back in the day in the arcade. I played it a little bit at my buddies house but I will definitely be trying it out. It'll be awhile, since I'm choosing between vita/ps3 now.

• 4 months later...

I'll probably get these despite still having the PS2 versions, mostly as a way of showing support for great devs and games that are a par above the rest, but it will be nice to play them again in slicker graphics

The new ZoE is a day-1 for me unless it turns out to be a competetive online focused game (which some devs seem to be able to mess any game up with these days)

What! I've played pokemon red on my 55" tv using a snes and a gameboy whatchamacallit in it and it looks AMAZING! Makes my d*ck ROCK HARD.

But aside, I can't wait to try this game out. I remember playing this back in the day in the arcade. I played it a little bit at my buddies house but I will definitely be trying it out. It'll be awhile, since I'm choosing between vita/ps3 now.

It's probably easier to upscale SNES and Gameboy graphics than it is to scale 3D polygons without anti-aliasing.

• 2 weeks later...