Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 05-13-2013, 12:34 AM   #11
thisguy

Thank you!
thisguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:06 AM   #12
diskdocx

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Guide Supplement Bronze   1,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   Bronze Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuri03042 View Post
No, that is not correct. I've wiped all MP trophies before starting the campaing and got my Versatile just some seconds after I got Monstruous Evolution. You may check, if you want to.
But exactly because of this trophy not popping after some people completed it in MP, I put the trophy in the "Glitched" section. Not everyone has glitched this on MP, my friend has also completed this on MP. I asked in the forums about who got it MP and who needed SP and just a few glitched. My guide remains correct.
I believe the issue may be one of two things. First off, I don't think you can mix MP and SP. So if you use all powers on 3/4 monsters on SP, you may not be able to do the 4th monster in MP.

Also, I'm reasonably certain that stats aren't saved properly if you restart a checkpoint.

For example, I had a lot of trouble getting the brain for killing all the soldiers in Ch 3, as I was trying to beat Bearhug with 75% health, and reset there a few times. When I did the chapter start to finish without restarting any checkpoints, I got the brain first time.

Also, in Ch 7, I failed to get the brain for killing 25 rednecks, despite taking down all 3 reactors, and pretty much cleaning the board. I think that it would be impossible not to get at least 25 redneck kills. But, I did restart at the last checkpoints, which I think reset my kills (similar to the soldiers in Ch 3)

So, I wonder if people are losing the recording of the use of the monster powers due to a checkpoint restart?

PSNProfiles | Exophase | PSNTrophyLeaders| My Trophy Guides
MotorStorm Pacific Rift Platinum - Nov 12,2008-Sept 12,2012 |Platinum #100 - GRID 2
diskdocx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:00 PM   #13
yuri03042

Quote:
Originally Posted by diskdocx View Post
I believe the issue may be one of two things. First off, I don't think you can mix MP and SP. So if you use all powers on 3/4 monsters on SP, you may not be able to do the 4th monster in MP.
I also thought that, but rejected the idea when my friend sickc6 got his trophy. If you check his card you will see that he got many MP trophies before versatile/monster evolution, both boosted by me because i'm a awesome friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diskdocx View Post
Also, I'm reasonably certain that stats aren't saved properly if you restart a checkpoint.

For example, I had a lot of trouble getting the brain for killing all the soldiers in Ch 3, as I was trying to beat Bearhug with 75% health, and reset there a few times. When I did the chapter start to finish without restarting any checkpoints, I got the brain first time.
I had problems with that too, but them i figured out that i have missed some. Still, i killed Bearhug with 3~4 retries and still got both brains :O

Anyway, that was the only chapter i got problems, all the others worked just fine with brains.

yuri03042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:27 AM   #14
Ron-A-Palooza

Finally got versatile. Did as the guide suggested and completed it on level 8.

Last edited by Ron-A-Palooza; 05-15-2013 at 06:03 AM.
Ron-A-Palooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:35 AM   #15
skroq

Cool game, short but I liked it. The best part of online is that you can boost your PS3 and Vita. It's cross buy so if bought it on vita, downloaded on my PS3 and change the user on PS3. I keep inviting my other account and I got all multiplayer trophies in no time.

TOP 5 games completed/platted:
1. Gran Turismo
2. Mortal Kombat 9
3. Singstar
4. Trash Panic
5. Wipeout HD
skroq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:29 PM   #16
yuri03042

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungherk View Post
tnx for the guide will be using it to get through some of this game. i dont know if u want to add this to the guide but u can boost the mp trophies by yourself w/ a 2nd id on a 2nd ps3 or vita. did it that way to get all my mp trophies out of the way right @ the beginning.
I'm typing the boosting method right now, hopefully it'll be accepted at the boosting thread soon. I found it was not apropriated to put it inside the trophy guide, so i didn't put that inside the guide. That and the fact that i'm nearly over 10k characters in each post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron-A-Palooza View Post
Finally got versatile. Did as the guide suggested and completed it on level 8.
Great to know that my versatile tip helped you there

Last edited by yuri03042; 05-16-2013 at 05:42 PM.
yuri03042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:48 PM   #17
Paradigmatica

THANKS for this awesome guide, it helped me out big time.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:37 AM   #18
Dark_Raven666

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Gold   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Silver   Helping Hand   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

*Guide Stuck*
Old 05-22-2013, 08:15 PM   #19
arrow

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Very useful, thanks
Old 05-28-2013, 12:02 PM   #20
akpred

nice guide Hoping to platinum this.thanks for the guide and congrats on sticky
akpred is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brainhov's revenge, road map, trophy guide, zombie tycoon ii