Release Date

Agente47-PT

Anyone know the release date of the "Zombie Sushi"? :whistle:

On h**p://www.burnzombieburn.com/ ADD-ONS can be seen "Expansion Pack 2 Coming Soon ..." :think:

But what is this delay? :rant:

Never enough time to get 100% on Burn Zombie Burn! :mad:

h**p://www.doublesixgames.com/all-zombies-must-die-announced/ :confused:

They forgot the DLC Zombie Sushi? :wtf:

Stup*d sh*t, leave for a new game before they finished the previous games!

Does the DLC will even go out?

Edited by OnceFallen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They never started making Zombie Sushi. It's not coming anytime soon, if ever. I said back in February they were making other games and Vyrastas shot me down. Here we are now, and they have two games set for release, LOL!

I'm leaning towards it never coming out because my source says it doesn't make any financial sense (horrible sales for In Space + 2 year delay at this point). They're a small company, they have to move on.

I don't know what the deal is, but last I talked to them, it was finished and they were testing it... why would they sit on an unreleased DLC? It doesn't cost that much to release when it's a digital distribution. I don't see why it wouldn't come out eventually. There has to be some other reason, aside from them being lazy or because of poor In Space sales.

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9758/img0831ud.jpg

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4726/img0832he.jpg

:OO

If this is in fact real and not a good photoshop, then it could be an indication that it's close to release. The date on the trophy is 5/9/2011, meaning that if it was legitimate, it would be in the final stages of testing.

Just got a reply from Ollie, and Zombie Sushi most certainly has not been cancelled.

Hiya

Hopefully Zombie Sushi will be released at the end of the year.

We did a post on the subject on the site too: doublesix » Blog Archive » What happened to Zombie Sushi?

Thanks,

Ollie

And here is the article in the link:

Back in March we talked about Burn Zombie Burn getting released in Japan and the Zombie Sushi DLC would follow suit. We’re now in September and where the hell is it? Good question but it has a rather complex answer. In truth, Zombie Sushi was basically done (from an art and design standpoint) in September of 2010. What was left was for a code pass to fix some bugs. The reason this still hasn’t happened is due to the other games in development, such as All Zombies Must Die and Strike Suit Zero, and until at least one of those games are done and out the door our management have put Zombie Sushi on hold for the time being. From a personal standpoint, as I scripted the levels in Zombie Sushi (as well as In Space and worked the core game too), to not see the DLC released is indeed frustrating but our other games obviously need the resources. With any luck, it will get sorted by the end of this year but we’ll keep you posted either way.

I emailed him as well and got the same basic reply. I think this will be the record for longest time between adding trophies to the XMB to actual release.

How long ago did you email him? At least he wrote an article, shows that they still care for Zombie Sushi and their anxious fans.

How long ago did you email him? At least he wrote an article, shows that they still care for Zombie Sushi and their anxious fans.

Yeah, we still care and the whole delay is really frustrating for us too. Hopefully, we'll have it out before the end of the year.

I spent ages setting those new Dev Medals too! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I wrote him probably at the same time you did, as I was coming here to post about it and saw your post.

Yeah, we still care and the whole delay is really frustrating for us too. Hopefully, we'll have it out before the end of the year.

I spent ages setting those new Dev Medals too! :D

If that's really you, then I'm looking forward to crushing your Dev scores. :)

• 1 month later...

Well, another update on Zombie Sushi. They will be releasing it, but it won't be this year. In fact, it probably won't be until March.

doublesix » Blog Archive » Update: Zombie Sushi

I'm kind of bugged by this, as I had hoped it'd be released before the projected Diablo 3 release. If D3 ends up releasing before this, I might miss the release and fail to beat Vyrastas to 100%! :p

Edited by Dark_Raven666

If D3 ends up releasing before this, I might miss the release and fail to beat Vyrastas to 100%! :p

Shoot, I might actually take the day off or something so I can mop it up and finally be done with it. I still have to wait on you to log a "high" score with all your alt accounts... ;) So you could force me to wait for that.

Shoot, I might actually take the day off or something so I can mop it up and finally be done with it. I still have to wait on you to log a "high" score with all your alt accounts... ;) So you could force me to wait for that.
The thing about that is, if you happen to be online at the same time I set the score on each alternate account, you will be able to anticipate immediately when I have logged a score on each account and get the trophy before I can switch back over to my main account :p Besides, I intend to do that immediately, before all the Dev Medals.

• 1 month later...
guys i dont touch ps3 and everything about that since the end of september, coming here i was hoping to find that damned DLC, and still not?

Whats going on?

how much we are waiting for? 3 year almost?

News from the D6 site/staff?

Based on the d6 website, they're aiming for March now.

It's been a year and a half now since the trophies came out without the actual DLC.

guys i dont touch ps3 and everything about that since the end of september, coming here i was hoping to find that damned DLC, and still not?

Whats going on?

how much we are waiting for? 3 year almost?

News from the D6 site/staff?

This is the latest from d6: doublesix » Blog Archive » Update: Zombie Sushi

• 3 weeks later...