Slaughter Mode beneficial glitch (maybe?)

Casavult

Hi guys,

So I was finishing up on my platinum for the game and all I needed was to finish the Slaughter mode. So I started the first mission (Harbour) and to get gold you need 37,500 points (I think that is the first mission. I have the Ultimate Edition) so I breezed easily through this mission, collecting EVERY trophy through this 1 mission for Slaughter Mode besides the My Favourite Color (Gold medal on all original Slaughter arenas) and was finally taken down at 254,000 points (about 6 times the amount I needed for gold) and I'm currently ranked about 100 worldwide for this mission...

All of a sudden, My Favourite Color popped (remember, I have just started Slaughter Mode so I have only played 1 mission)... Along with the platinum.

Has anybody experienced this glitch?

• 4 weeks later...
lol. nothing will let you escape the blood races. they are pure shit and make this plat a royal pain in the ass.

Yes, they are. I am still unable to complete the last Blood Race tourney, so that I can receive my platinum.

But I have noticed that you have obtained your platinum, finally. Gratz. We aren't all that lucky.

I'd heard this game was annoying, got a friend who bought it on sale and later regretted doing so.

The main story/campaign is not difficult at all. Perhaps one or two missions may require a few attempts. The slaughter mode is also not difficult. You get used to it after a few runs. But for me personally, it's the blood race mode on the higher levels that are a royal pain in the ass. I purchased the game plus all the dlc for about $5 AUSD. Which is really dirt cheap. I don't regret buying it. But I only need one trophy to earn my plat. And that is what's also very annoying.