Apocalypse Pack

stamp37

• 1 month later...

I might be buying this today. I'll let you know if I have a problem with it. I would suggest to re-download it. That should make it work.

More importantly, I think people would like to know more about the DLC. I know it would make getting some trophies a little easier though is it really worth the purchase?

Can somebody do a review on it? I've seen a video review or two and they weren't very good.

There is 0 need for any DLC to plat this game. It's not very hard to begin with and I doubt whatever is in the DLC pack would make it any easier. The best vehicle in the game, the super car, nearly maxes out the stats in every possible category (armor, speed, etc.) when fully upgraded.

I'm not sure how you can say without a doubt, what the best vehicle is when you don't know for sure. There are different modes. The best one for the arena is supposed to be in the DLC and has the most armor. Making a few trophies easier. Not needed, I know, but it sounds fun and makes it less time consuming. Who knows. Maybe the DLC cars are no better than the maxed out super car. I don't know how long it takes to get that. It will take somebody who has the DLC to know. It's on sale this week so it's worth checking out for people who haven't finished the game. I'd like to hear from somebody who has the DLC.

Edited by UndergroundHipHopHead

• 2 weeks later...

I got the Apocalypse Pack and been using the car that looks like Minion from Twisted Metal. Used it for doing the story mode and so far it has not failed me. I even used it for slaughter mode and was able to get Gold medals and the trophy for getting all the upgrades in Slaughter mode. It's worth getting in my opinion.

• 6 months later...