Rate the trophy difficulty  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.24

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

voted a 5, wanted to give it a 6, it felt like at least a 6 once you get deep into the blood race mode. the "i cant get enough" gold trophy is at least a 5 bare minimum. the game itself is very addicting and some way enjoyable early on in story mode.

after story however, is when the head ache comes, slaughter is basically trial and error in which i got most maps gold on my first try if not def on the 2nd try, the "island" map the very last one is by far the toughest even tho the score is only 105k i finished on second try with 111k and zero health.

blood mode is by far the worst of this game due to the never ending AI ramming and rubber banding late in the tournaments, "race" was imo the worst of each tournament.

a lot of practice and restarts are needed because at first these tournaments may seem impossible but are all manageable after many attempts.

for a whole the game has many flaws and is very sloppy but these traits wont show till you are in the blood race tournaments, then u will see your cars spin out of no where get stuck on other racers and objects, flip completely over not re-spawn or take a very long time in doing so, which will force a restart no matter if you are in first and ready to win the map.

deff not an easy plat, even tho all trophies are very straight forward.

I went with a 3. Story mode was quite easy, other than a few secondary objectives.

I actually had no troubles with Death Race, used the Super Car for most. Didn't need the DLC cars. It would have been a lot harder if you couldn't replay races that you didn't get first or second in. Even the. I only needed a few replays.

The Slaughter arenas actually gave me the most grief - namely the last two. I just felt swarmed in a few sections, and had to do the train and beach arenas 4-5 times. If not for those, I might have gone with a 2.

Not a very long game, probably 15 hours, give or take. Worth a play through for $5.

The Slaughter arenas actually gave me the most grief - namely the last two. I just felt swarmed in a few sections, and had to do the train and beach arenas 4-5 times.

I must really, really suck at Slaughter. Slaughtermaster took me 40-50 tries, easy. Now, just beating the trainyard and beach, yes, 3-5 tries apiece. Still, I used the beach for Slaughtermaster, and it was tough. Oh, so tough.

I must really, really suck at Slaughter. Slaughtermaster took me 40-50 tries, easy. Now, just beating the trainyard and beach, yes, 3-5 tries apiece. Still, I used the beach for Slaughtermaster, and it was tough. Oh, so tough.

You chose the wrong arena IMO. I actually got it on the first arena, first try, at 180,000. I just kept circling, and could have gone longer. I was actually going for the "Best car ever", and assumed I had it, as I wasn't getting any more upgrades.

I didn't realize the trophy would pop once you collect the last upgrade.

I ended up getting it in the second arena, and by that point was at 220,000 points, level 22 (I think).

So yeah, I would say that was fairly easy for me. But the first arenas are the ones to use, definitely.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Campaign is straightfoward. Secondary objectives that are needed weren't that much of an issue either.

In regards to Blood Race, I had the most difficulty with Endurance and Eliminator, but towards the end they were much easier.

Slaughter was fun, and tedious. Paradise Island will give anyone a run for their money. Never stop moving is the only notable advice I can give there.. but just don't move so fast you run into a Fat Zombie.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I voted 5. The campaign isn't too difficult and that alone is probably a 2. Slaughtermode didn't give me near the headaches it did some, as I got Slaughtermaster in my first try, but goddamn did this mode get beyond tedious racking up for the golds, especially the latter ones.

It gets an extra 3 points cuz of some of those upper tier races. Beyond that I'm glad I'm done with this. Niche title to say the least, but definitely not as good as I expected.

Skill required: 5.

Time required: 8.

Campaign...

It was okay but the story was stagnant. There were a few hints of a plot early on, but they went nowhere and the game turned into "drive here and rescue people" over and over and over. What was really annoying was that when you cleared an area of zombies, more zombies would come into the area and you'd have to take them out before doing that area's objective (and there was hardly any way to tell where they were).

Blood Race...

This is the hardest of this game's three modes. Use either the Super Car or Muscle Car to make things easy on you. A lot of the races are really rigged though.. You'll be in first place and then suddenly spin out of control for no reason, or your car will just stall until you manually respawn your position, or other cars will speed past impossible turns while you have to slow down to get past them, and so on.

Slaughter Mode...

This is the game's horde mode. You drive around killing an infinite amount of zombies until they finally take you down, while picking upgrades and health boosts. For best results, use a maxed-out flamethrower against the large masses of zombies you'll see in the game's later waves. They'll fall like dominoes.

• 2 weeks later...